21.

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

"Aye man, i promise we come in peace" Aj threw his hands up. Kai looked over to teek who was smirking lowly.

"ion give a fuck." Kai said watching as the two of them tried to walk into the house.

"Soriah, look in my dresser and it's in the first drawer" kai mumbled, soriah looked at him like he was crazy for only a moment before hurried upstairs.

"nigga we ain't got shit on us, chill" Aj mumbled patting his pockets slowly. Kai looked over at teek who was laughing prior to him throwing his small gun on Kai's couch.

"The fuck y'all in my house for ?" Kai sternly said, just as soriah came back downstairs handing kai the gun she found and he asked for.

"oh so this the shit you on ?" Aj laughed. kai kept quiet before tilted his head to the side.

"man we ain't even come over here for that. i promise you gone wanna listen before you try to kill us" teek quickly said.

Kai looked back at soriah who was standing there looking confused, he then tucked his gun and said "Y'all niggas move and i promise that I'll have y'all laid out"

____

"so we just gone sit in silence or y'all gone let us talk..." Aj trailed off, looking up at both Duke & kai.

Kai had sent soriah home, not knowing what these niggas came for. He didn't really want her to be around if something did happen, and he also didn't want to be alone if something went down.

so even though Duke and him weren't speaking fr, he still asked him to come. because he ain't quite know what these niggas was gone do.

"The fuck y'all show up here for ? y'all know we got a damn spot" kai started.

"cause this something we gotta talk about where nobody ain't at" teek shrugged as both Kai and Duke scrunched their faces up.

"Alright well somebody better say some shit and explain why you got this weird nigga here"  Duke said pointing to Aj, ignoring teek's who exists.

"you acting like this nigga ain't worse than him" kai mumbled slightly pointing at teek.

"Fuck i do to you" teek jerked his head back.

"nigga ion fuck with you. never have, never will." Kai said. "And you know that shit which is why I'm tryna figure out why you in my house."

Before teek could reply, aj stood his slim body up and spoke up "we know who killed cortez."

Duke and Kai looked at each other for only a moment, they both had small smirks on their face but this shit wasn't funny at all to them.

"Nigga must be on some shit" kai mumbled. "Unless you the nigga that did it" kai asked while looking from Aj to teek.

"You think I'd be standing in yall face if i did that shit" Aj scrunched up his face.

"hmmm" duke hummed. "So who did the shit" he asked. Kai could tell that this was something Duke had waited on for a long time.

But kai wasn't finna listen to no nigga that fucked his ex bitch and lied bout it the whole time. The nigga wasn't reliable, and teek wasn't either.

"Mia."

The room went silent, and everyone turned their attention to kai except for Duke who didn't even wanna look at him.

"Nigga what ?" Kai laughed before Duke looked over at him.

"he ain't lying—"teek started before kai quickly cut him off.

"Get the fuck out." Kai quickly said.

Eveyone looked at him like he was crazy, especially Duke who had been wanting to know this information for the longest.

"Y'all niggas deaf ? I said get the fuck out !"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

kai sat in the drivers seat of his car, looking at soriah who was eating Macdonald's.

"You good ?" He asked before she nodded her head. He continued looking at her for moment wanting her to verbally respond.

"yup. why wouldn't i be" she huffed, causing him to nod his head slowly.

"are you okay ?" She said dryly while looking at her phone.

"yea I'm fine i think"

"Ya think ?" She mumbled.

"Yo what the hell is wrong witchu ?"

"What ?" She looked at him in confusion but she really actually knew what he was talking about.

Kai had noticed that she had an attitude ever since he picked her up today, but his mind had definitely been on other things. So he didn't say anything to her, and that only made her attitude worse.

He looked at her for only a moment while he said nothing. She turned to him "soo you gone tell me why those Niggas was at your house or what ?" She said.

Kai threw his head back and sighed very loudly. She had asked him
Every since the situation happened, and every time she asked he would always give her a short answer that she knew wasn't the truth.

"It's just some shit I'm not gone tell you soriah" hearing that caused soriah to shuffle in her seat.

"Kai what" she scrunched her face up.

"How are you we going to be together and "you can't tell me certain shit" how that work ? "  she said while her voice got louder.

"Cause i know you can't handle stuff and if I'm telling you that I can't tell you so what else do you what ?" He frustratedly said.

"I want the truth nigga"

"Why the hell you got niggas that's fucking on yo ex coming to house. like you acting like this shit is a fucking puzzle" soriah rambled.

"Watch yo' mouth soriah." kai replied. "And that's what this shit about ? you think Mia the reason that nigga over there.."

"I don't know. was she the reason ?" She shrugged.

"No." Kai shortly said.

She turned away from him with her arms crossed and leaned up against the window. "Alright whatever" she mumbled.

He looked at the side of her face while she avoided eye contact with him and instead looked out the window.

"just take me home."

______

what y'all think about it ??????

the next two chapters are probably going to wrap this all up, and y'all will be getting what y'all have been asking me for. don't worry! also how many chapters of this book do y'all want ? (Cause I'm thinking about it ending it in just a few more chapters.

There's also a good shocker at the end , Ik y'all gone fw this shit.

Or not.. y'all might hate me.