27.

- excuse any mistakes.

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

Soriah held Kai's hand as the two of them walked through the busy hotel lobby

Soriah held Kai's hand as the two of them walked through the busy hotel lobby. They had just got off the plane not even 2 hours ago, and they were just now arriving at the hotel.

The place was beautiful to Soriah. She didn't think that Kai was going to take her out of the country, but she was just thinking they were going to go somewhere nice but still be in the US.

This was her first time being out of the country without her parents. She didn't even care where she and Kai went as long as they got out of Jacksonville.

And as long as Kai was by her side she was fine.

The two made it into their hotel room about 20 minutes later. It only took them so long because she and Kai both got lost and had nowhere where they were going.

"I told you this was where we were staying" Soriah slickly said.

"You had us down the hall foo' " he added, bringing in all their luggage.

"But hey my wife knows best," he said causing Soriah to smile.

"Exactly. You're catching on, so well"

"Yea yea," Kai waved her off.

"Omg! The balcony" Soriah excitedly said while running over to the large balcony that was looked down upon the beach.

Kai walked behind her, placing his hands on her waist.

"We could do some real nasty things on this balcony," she said catching Kai completely off guard.

"That's freaky as hell. But I'm down for it" he laughed.

"I'm sure you are." She shook her head.

"You know I love you right." He turned around, looking down at the 5'4 girl.

Many things were going through her head as he said those words to her.

She wondered if he would ever actually lie to her again, or if he had already. She had many questions about Kai that she felt were never going to get answered.

But she never questioned his love for her, and she knew that he would never hurt her.

"I love you more"

__

Soriah laid on Kai's chest looking up at the dark sky, as the wind and beach blew at the same pace. Kai's hand rested on her ass, while she rested her hand somewhere in his pants.

It was no telling what the two of them had going through their mind at the moment. Soriah was just happy to be alone and Away with him, and that's just how Kai felt.

As well he was happy to be far far from the police. He wasn't worried about getting caught, well not at the moment anyway.

"You know I ain't never think I was gonna feel this way about anyone, let alone you" she randomly said.

"Mm," he murmured. "So I wasn't even a thought"

"If I'm honest no. You had so much shit going on when we met Kai. We just weren't ideal." She shrugged.

"Yeah, but that's why I fw you so hard. I had a lot going on but you were there, probably the only one who was there" he explained.

"And I think you think I'm playing when I say I want this forever, but why would I not want to be with the person who saved me from destroying myself."

He could feel her quite literally smiling in his chest.

"And I would do anything for you. Know that" he lifted her chin so that she was now looking up at him.

"Anything huh ?" She says

"As long as you with me, you ain't gone have to worry bout no one or nothing at all." He simply said as he broke eye contact and focused his attention back on the beach.

...

Time went by and around 30 minutes later, Soriah's back was up against a mirror in the bathroom as she sat on the bathroom counter with Kai who was pumping himself in and out of her.

Kai placed his right hand on her neck, considering his left hand had her hair wrapped around it. He opened her legs wider once more, as he slowly bud aggressively pulled in and out of her.

"mm fuck—" Soriah cursed, as she looked intensely into Kai's eyes.

"You so pretty ma." He smiled pulling her closer by the neck and placing wet kisses on her lips.

Just those words alone, he got no verbal response but her walls tightening around his dick every much of a reply.

He pulled away from their tongue kisses. "Cum Soriah before you make me nut in you." He said.

"What makes you think I don't want you too" she replied before she moaned out.

"Cum" He roughly tapped her G spot causing her to immediately cum with soft moans.

He was going to pull out but her walls were so tight that as soon as she cummed his nut shot up in her.

"Fuck" they said right at the same time. Once she loosened her walls, he pulled himself out of her and pulled up his boxers.

__

THE NEXT MORNING.

Soriah sat alone on the beach. Playing with her fingers as she listened to the loud waves. She left Kai in the room to sleep, specifically snoring like he was never going to wake.

They had only just got to Mexico and she had probably had the best day of her life yesterday. Yesterday was the day that she realized that it was always going to be her and Kai.

And that all she wanted was him.

With everything that was going on back home, she didn't believe she could be happy again this quickly. But she was, and all it took was for her to be alone with Kai.

She loved her friends and family but they just weren't him. The two of them together they were unstoppable. She made him believe in love and he made her believe in peace.

Soriah sighed, before pulling out the small ring...

She knew that Kai would do anything for her, and whatever reason he had was his reason. She also knew she would never truly know what happened to Amaya or Teek.

The police weren't even doing their damn job right. She would just rather everything be over.

Soriah stood up over the beach and played with the ring for a second only until she threw it in the water.

_

Thoughts  ?