17.

𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝚂𝙸𝚇 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚁

Mia sat In the bed calling Kai's phone over and over. Wondering where he could be, because he usually tells her when he's going out but lately he's been ignoring her.

Even though she was currently in the bed with another guy, she still wanted to know what her boyfriend was doing.

"Who you calling ?" She heard, making her turn her head to the guy who was in her bed.

"Nobody." She said rolling her eyes and putting her phone on the bed side table.

"I know you ain't tryna call that bum ass nigga" teek sucked his teeth in rising up out the bed.

"Umm no, but even if i was the Nigga still my boyfriend." She frowned

"The fuck you ask me to come over here for then, if you gone be worrying bout him still" teek jerked his head back before he put his white tee on.

"Cause i missed you" Mia frowned and he chuckled lowly.

"You one burnt out ass hoe" teek shook his head. "You think I'm finna be wit you fr, and you can't even break up wit da nigga"

"I'm going to, i just.." she huffed looking down.

"I love you teek .." Mia lied. She Ain't really love teek, she just loved everything he did for her. She loved "aj" for the Same reason too.

"Yea ight" Teek shrugged before walking towards the room door, but she placed her hand on his arm so he wouldn't leave.

"Stop acting like that. I'm going to break up wit him, i am. Just give me time Teek" she said looking up at him with her watery eyes.

"Yea you promise ?" He said and she nodded, but she knew deep down she wasn't going to be breaking up with Kai anytime soon

__

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Teek sat in his living room, looking at the photos mia posted of her and Kai on her story . The nigga ain't even look like he wanted to take the picture which really made teek mad.

He liked Mia, and he felt that he could treat her better than kai did. Kai was a good boyfriend to Mia and always had been, but teek thought otherwise.

Teek never really talked to kai, but they only had conversations when teek hung out wit Duke. Which teek only didn't like him because Mia wouldn't break up with him.

Teek didn't understand why she just wouldn't break up with Kai. She was already cheating and she always talked about kai to teek, and she really ain't understand.

Teek heard a knock on his front door, making him snap out of his thoughts. He rose up from the couch and walked towards the front door of his apartment.

He opened the door , and scrunched up his face seeing who was standing at his front door.

"The fuck you doing here" teek scrunched up his face looking at Aj.