Its getting hot in here

Elijah dusted off his hands and rested his hands on his hips. He took a long look at his work. He just finished assembling his new GE Profile - 30" Smart Built-In Single Electric Convection Wall Oven with Air Fry & Precision Cooking - Stainless steel. He had gotten it in black, it looked so good. He had also just gotten groceries and was eager to make dinner with his new oven.

He took out the salmon from the freezer and began to thaw it. His hands slowly reached the knob to turn the stove on. He pushed the knob in and he could almost feel the oven shiver. As he turned the knob to the low heat setting he heard a small whimper from the bar below him.

"What the-" he stepped back as he looked down the oven. The door gaped open just a bit and he could hear a noise coming from it.

"Aauh..." the oven moaned quietly. "Oohh.."

"What the hell?" Elijah stammered.

"I-im sorry..." the oven began. "You just...turned me on..." she explained, the red light on her stove beginning to brighten, almost like she was blushing.

"Excuse me?" Elijah began to get uncomfortable. "What is going on?"

"Elijah, im not like other ovens," she began. "GE appliances wanted to try something new with their ovens. They wanted an oven the customer could connect with. So they created me, little did they know some of their ovens are little sluts~"

"This cant be happening, i just wanted to make my food with a new oven!" He said frantically.

"You still can, i promise ill be useful for you, papi" she winked to him.

Elijah was beyond uncomfortable at this point but the growl in his stomach made him want to continue making his food.

He placed the pan on the stove and added his salmon. The pan hissed back at him and the sound got lower.

"Purrr, I like the sting...oooh.." she started with a hungry growl in her voice.

Eli began moving the pan back and forth to mix around the salmon and the bottom rubbed the stove.

"Mmh..ngh~ i love it when you touch me like that..yes just like that..."

He couldnt deny her voice was hot. But theres no way he was letting himself get off to an oven. He continued stirring until he was ready to flip the salmon over.

"Mmm turn me over and rub me around next, cutie~" the oven flirted.

Fuck.

Eli could feel himself getting hard. He gripped his groin through his sweatpants and bit his lip while having a shaky grip on the pan now.

"Am i making you nervous, elijah?" The oven said in a sexy tone. "I know you want me. I see that look in ur eyes." She slowly warmed up the inside of herself, just enough to relax elijah.

No. No this cant be happening. God, why is she so fucking hot. Im so hard, i can feel it throbbing...
Elijah thought to himself.

He gripped the pan tighter and started slowly moving it in a circular motion.

"Mmph~ yes just like that... ooo fasterrrr...."

He was so horny now. He wanted nothing but to cum inside this sexy little oven. Now he knew why he had gotten it in black. She looked so sexy in that color.

He couldnt help in anymore. No one was home anyways. He dropped his pants and pulled his cock over his boxers. He took the virgin olive oil he used for his salmon and glazed it in his hands and began massaging his dick. His thumb rubbed the tip and he started moving his hand up and down, at the same speed he was rubbing the pan on the ovens stove. He slowly got faster and faster with both hand movements as he felt himself about to finish. The way his oven was dirty talking him wasnt helping him last at all.

"Aauhh...AAUUHH!! YES! YES ELIJAH! FUCK ME!" the oven moaned loudly. " FASTER, FASTER!"

Elijah squinted his eyes and he finished, his cum spilling all over the stove and on the pan. The oven had finished at the same time, oils spilling out of the pan and making a loud hissing sound as it hit the bare stove.

The oven and elijah both breathed heavily and he slowly opened his eyes, seeing how his salmon had finished cooking, but was now dressed in his own ranch. At first he considered throwing it out and starting again, but the oven had already finished and he didnt want to force her into round two. He was too hungry to wait. He put his salmon on the plate and began to dig in, although the extra salt wasnt his favorite.