Peeping Tom

Elijah went to his room after eating and got right to work. He pulled down his pants and starting jerking off to a picture of noah.

He was almost done, when he was interupted by a flash from his window. He turned his head and saw a phone, then someone quickly running away.
Oh my god, he thought, someone took a picture of him with his cock in his hands. And to make it worse, he had pictures of noah opened on his pc.

Then, an unknown number texted eli. It was the picture, and under it, a text.

"Incase you think i dont think i have the balls to hurt anyone, I definitely do have the balls to send this to some people. Im sure your girlfriend wouldnt like this, would she?"

Fuck. It was ryan. He was playing around. He knew eli wouldnt keep his mouth shut for long, but hed make sure he did.

About an hour later, hunter pulled into the driveway. He quickly pulled his pants up, turned off his pc, and got back into bed. Shit. Now he was gonna have blue balls.

Hunter opened elijahs door and peeked in before walking in. "Are are you feeling?" Hunter asked."
"Im..mmmng... okay" he stammered. He was still hard and was so close to cumming earlier. It felt uncomfortable for hunter to be here while he was like this.

"Im gonna check on your leg again, okay?" He said. Hunter once again removed the banage around his leg, starting at the bottom. Elijahs blue balls couldnt take it anymore.

And he blew everywhere.

Elijah now looked like he peed himself. Hunter look up worried, thinking he hurt him. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Elijah didnt want to tell him he just came, so he told him he just had a sharp cramp in his leg.

Hunter wanted to ask more to eli. "So, did noah text you back?"
Elijah realized he hadnt checked his phone in a while. He picked it up and noah infact had texted.
"Oh my god... i cant make it today. I hope youre alright."

Elijah felt warm inside knowing he cared, but he couldnt understand why he wasnt available. There wasnt any basketball practice and his location said he was still at home.

"Do you think i can go to school tomorrow hunter?" He asked. " Yeah if you feel better, i think youll be okay with the crutches."

Elijah felt ready. He would see noah tomorrow.