Element: Off

It was now Monday, Elijah sat in biology staring longingly at Noah Dove. His dreamy hair and jewish nose was so Eli's type. He placed his hand on his palm and sighed. He was such a drake kinnie. Noah turned his head and made eye contact with elijah for a moment. Embarrassinggggg!!!

    Elijah blushed and his eyes narrowed with lust.
But then he remembered yesterday evening with the oven. He still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that actually happened. He began thinking of the opportunities possible with the oven, maybe he could ask her to be a prostitute and people could rent his dirty little oven. But his train of thought was quickly broken by the bell ringing.

    He threw his bag over his shoulder and stepped out of the doorway. He made his way to his locker and put away his biology book. As he closed the locker, Noah was on the other side, leaning against the locker looking at Elijah. "Oh, h-hi Noah!" Elijah said cutely. "Sup," Noah said cooly. "Im gonna go smoke with the bros after school if you wanna hang, i guess." Elijah admired his smugness, and he wanted to hang out with him. But... hed never smoked before. "Erm.. yeah! Totally! Text me later!" He said quickly and nervously. "Bet," Noah said, swinging off the locker to go to his next class. Elijah wiped the sweat off his forehead and audibly went "phew!"

      On the van ride home, elijah dreamed of the time hed spend with noah later. But he was nervous about smoking, he had to, unless he wanted to seem lame. He couldnt continue to be a loser, no, not infront of noah bear!

      Once Eli got home he opened the fridge to eat away his worries. "Hungry, baby?" The oven asked. "Yeah... but .... I just need something quick," he replied. "I can help you with a quickie, you seem stressed~"

      "No...no thanks. I really just need a quick snack." Elijah said more coldly. "Oh...ok..." the oven replied, disappointed. Elijah grabbed some pretzel bites and ran upstairs. He ate while waiting for noah to text

    And just as he was thinking of it, the phone lit up. He picked it up quickly and opened noahs messages.

"Yo, u on ur way?"
"Getting ready 2 leave now"
"K"

    It wasnt true, he wasnt near ready to leave. He dusted off the crumbs on his chin and fixed his hair little before making his way downstairs. He placed his hand on the door knob and heard a voice echo behind him. "Where you off to?" The oven questioned. It wasnt her usual seductive tone, more of a lecturing tone. Was the oven mad at him?
"Look, oven, im just going-" "Oven? Can you atleast call me something? Something nice? I mean, what even are we Eli?" The oven said with stress. "Are you being serious right now? I didnt expect my oven to want something serious!" Elijah shouted in frustration. "Of course I did! Did you think i just give myself up like that to everybody?" She cried. "Look, i actually wanted to say something about that. I was... hoping you did. See, i was thinking of... having people rent you out and making some money, you know? I thought you were down for anybody..." eli explained. "Are you crazy?? Elijah, im sorry you got this impression of me. You see... I've been... through some things..." the oven said sheepishly.

        "What do you mean?" He questioned. "So... i lied. GE appliances didnt make me a whore on accident. They did it on purpose. And theyve tested it multiple times. They made me a sex toy, Elijah. I just... i really fell for you and this is the only way i know how to love. Please elijah, dont make me go through this again."

     "Im... im sorry i- i didnt know..." elijah said, lowering his voice. "Look, we can be serious. You can be my girlfriend. I love you." "I love you too elijah!" The oven cried with joy. "Now, tell me, where did you say you were going?" She asked.

     "Um... " elijah thought for a moment. He couldnt tell her about noah, she would be broken. He had to keep noah his secret. "Just going shopping for a bit, maybe ill get you some upgrades baby," he said with a wink. The oven was pleased with this answer, and elijah went off to Noahs.