Coming Down - short chapter

Elijah got into hunters car. "Put on your seatbelt," hunter said. Elijah obeyed him and put it on. "So what happened... why couldn't you answer me for hours?" Hunter asked.
"Im sorry, i passed out. Then... well... i dont know. "
"And why is your face so red? And your lips?"
Elijah sighed. "Look, after i woke up, me and noah... well... we made out..."
Hunter took his eyes off the road and stared at elijah in shock. "Youre... gay?"
Elijah looked down and thought he might be tearing up for a minute. "I didnt know how to tell you hunter... its just, youre my bestfriend, i didnt want you to see me differently..."
"Elijah, i dont see you differently. Its fine."
Eli was surprised that that was all he had to say. Then he took a turn to the gas station. "I need to grab something, could you fill up my gas while im in there?" Hunter asked eli.
"Yeah sure," eli said. He put the pump in and sat there while he waited on the gas to film up.
Suddenly, a car pulled up a little ways away from him and a man stepped out. Elijah couldnt make out who he was, he didnt have his glasses today. He seemed familiar, dark curly hair and glasses were all he could make out, as the man had a black hood over his head. He seemed to resemble... ryan?

Before elijah could think, ryan pulled out a gun and shot at elijah. He shot him in his leg once and missed his shoulder the second time. Elijah collapsed and everything seemed to go black after that. He heard the sound of the car driving off, then the sound of hunter screaming his name, and later sirens. Everything else became a blur.