Sick Love

"Hello Noah." Elijah said.
"Um...whats up?" Noah said. "I wanna see you one more time."
Surprisingly, noah was down.

At around 1:30 am, Noah pulled up to his house. Elijah had a plan. He was gonna have a good time with Noah tonight, then call the cops when hes asleep next to him.
He opened the door for noah and guided him to his room. "Did you bring anything noah?"
Noah pulled out a ziploc of brownies. They ate the edibles together and elijah started to ask about noahs girlfriend.
"So how long have you guys been together?"
"About 3 months now."
"Do you guys get along and everything?"
"Yeah... but... some things have been happening lately. Shes been making me jealous and... we just keep fighting. Its really hard."
Elijah looked into Noahs eyes for a long time.
"I would never do that to you Noah."
"Fuck eli."
They then had a magical night together and after noah went and got a towel

As noah was gone, elijah began to reconsider his plan... maybe he wanted to try things with noah again.
When noah came back, he cleaned elijah up and put his clothes on him. "If youre giving me your clothes, what are you gonna wear?" Elijah asked. "I dont mind being in just my boxers tonight," noah said back. Noah scooted next to elijah and put his arm around him and they cuddled while watching TV. Elijah felt himself falling in love again. Noahs aftercare was so comforting. He wanted him again. He couldnt turn him in.

"Elijah... i think i might break up with my girlfriend. She doesnt treat me right," noah said, snuggling into elijahs neck. Elijah felt so loved in this moment. His dilemma with the police can wait another day.