HeartBreak

Elijah woke up and heard the beeps of a heart monitor. He looked around and saw some people by his side. Hunter, who he had assumed had been by his side since the incident, and the oven, who mustve found out somehow. He wasnt sure how, since not even hunter knew about the oven.
"Hey big guy... how you holding up?" His girlfriend said warmly.
"Im... ngh... augh..." elijah couldnt make out
words, the pain in his leg was horrible. "What... happened..."
"It was a crip. You were wearing red today, they thought you were a blood." Hunter answered.

Elijah was beyond confused. He knew the man who shot him had to be ryan. Was ryan part of a gang?

Just as he was thinking that, the man himself walked in. "Hey ryan," said hunter. "Nice of you to show up"
Ryan smiled, and then said "is it okay if i have a minute with elijah?"
"Yeah, thats fine," the oven answered. They both left, both causing the room to shake violently as they did.

Ryan had a warm look on his face as he watched them leave, but then became sinister once the door had been closed behind them.

"You know why im here." He said.
"Why ryan! Why did you do this to m-"
Ryan quickly covered elijah mouth with his hand and got close to his face. "If you tell anyone about this, ill kill you. Ill kill everyone you love. Ill kill hunter, ill kill noah, ill kill that oven, everyone. Ill make you suffer. Got it?"

Elijahs eyes were wide and he knodded quickly. Ryan removed his hand and looked around for a moment. "If anyone finds out about me, im coming for you, you can be sure of it." He finally said before leaving the room.

Hunter and the oven came back in, shaking the room once more. Hunter began to speak.
"The doctors gave us some good news, you can go back home. But youll need some assistance. Since your girlfriend doesnt have arms, ill be staying at your house to help you."

Shit.

The oven must have told hunter they were together. Now hunter knew he was a cheater and a weirdo. Hopefully he can keep his secret.

Hunter drove them all back to elijahs house and hunter carried him in. He gently put him on his bed and put all his medication and things on the nightstand.
"You wont tell her, right?" Eli asked.
"No, your secrets safe with me."