Below

Elijah placed his hands on the cold bars of the jail cell. He was beyond terrified. He had peed five times now because of how scared he was. He needed so much right now. But of all things, he wanted a call from noah. There wasnt a thing he wouldnt do to be in his arms, instead of this cold dirty cell. He hadnt ventured far through his cell, he hadnt even walked to his bed yet. His bed was in the corner of the cell, where it was all darkness. Elijah heard a creek come from the darkness, and he turned, thinking the bed was calling him, that it was time to sleep. Now it was probably around 3 am, perhaps it was time. But no, the creeking was not the bed.
Elijahs pupils dilated. The floor shook beneath him, and something heavy was itching closer to him. From the shadows, something tall, round, large, monstrous was coming toward Elijah. A deep growl emerged from the monsters throat, as the shakes became stomps, and elijah could feel himself shaking and bouncing off the ground when the earthquake causing creature made a step. He began to see fur, thick hair covering every inch of the monster as it hit the light. And then, elijah caught an odor. An odor like a skunk that had become roadkill. It burned his nostril hairs and it stuck to his skin. Then, the monsters identity was revealed. In the light, elijah could tell who it was.

It was Larry Kennison.

Larry stretched his arms up, creating another strong growl. "Is that you.. pumpkin?" Larry asked, his rough and deep voice echoing in the chamber. "Hi, larry...its elijah."
"My sweet baby boy. Greetings elijah. Welcome to my chamber," larry rumbled. "Um, so youve been here all this time? No one told me you were in jail," elijah told. "Yes, it is true. I have been in here for three years now," larry said, in a regretful, sincere voice. "What did you do to deserve this prison, sweetheart?"

"Well... i didnt do anything! The police arrested me at a bar saying they found drugs in my car..but i didnt do any of that," eli answered. "Oh yes, and i didnt molest all those little girls," larry chuckled, nudging elijah with his arm. "Dont worry babygirl, ill get you out of here."

Ryans Car

After ryan picked up connor, he gave him his phone to be in charge of directions while he drove. They made light small talk in between directions.
"So, how is everything with jermaine? Fine as usual, im guessing," ryan asked. "Me and jermaine are amazing, hes... the best man i could ever ask for. I think hes the one," connor replied warmly. Ryan smiled at his response. Ryan rarely showed this sort of emotion, but he was happy everything was going well for his best friend. They continued driving. "Take a left, then pull in here. We'll check the houses here, then we can head out of this area for tonight,"connor said. Ryan followed and pulled into a graveled area behind a few houses, and they began their search. They stuck their flashlights into windows and behind bushes, all houses of likely suspects of the stolen toothbrush. Connor attempted using his strong sense of smell to smell the toothbrush, but there seemed to be no luck here. They pushed around a few more bushes before deciding to head back into the car.

"Well, no luck," connor said, defeated. "Yeah, but its fine. Mr. Larson gave me a week. We can stop for tonight," ryan told him. Ryan asked connor to keep giving the directions back, as he was unfamiliar with the area. Connor did so, until about 20 minutes in. "Um... connor, you forgot to tell me to turn for the past three turns," ryan stated. He looked over to connor, who was sweating and looked incredibly uncomfortable. "You alright?" Ryan asked. Connor looked back shyly and said "Ryan... I think i got my period."

Ryan knew about connors vagina, but he never really thought of it, nor thought to keep anything for it in his car. "Do you think you can pull over there...just so i can check?" Connor asked. Ryan pulled into an empty parking lot a few meters away and stopped. Connor reached his hands into his sweatpants and lifted them up, then lifted his boxers underneath. Ryan was looking the opposite way out the window to give connor some privacy, but he became too curious. He peeked over at connor, who was inspecting what was in his underpants. "Its not my period... its just a lot of..." connor said, his words trailing off. "A lot of what?" Ryan asked. Ryan started to blush, thinking of what connor might have meant. Connor looked back at ryan, his hands still in his pants. "Whats the matter? Ryan... are you... excited right now?" Connor questioned. Ryan stayed quiet and kept looking at connor in his eyes. Connor smiled, and he went in to kiss ryan, but he moved his head away. "You know I can't connor," ryan mumbled. "Why?" Asked connor. "Because...you know...Gracie..." he said back. Connor looked sincerely at ryan for a moment before speaking. "Ryan, shes been dead for over six years now. Its time to move on. I wont rush you into anything, but i know you've had feelings for me for some time. And well... now that we're in this parking lot..."

Ryan sat silent for a moment. His face expressionless. Connor looked at ryan, ryan not looking back, silently for many moments. Then suddenly, Ryan kissed Connor. Connor moved to ryan in the front seat on top of him, and they made out for ten minutes before removing eachothers clothes and making love.

After they finished, connor crawled back to his spot and put his clothes back on. Ryan handed him a napkin for his cum dripping vagina and then ryan pulled his pants back up.
The car ride was quite silent on the way back to connors, other than the swooshing of passing cars and the faint sound of the radio on low volume. Ryans cold eyes were locked on the road while connor looked out his window watching the ground. Once at connors house, he picked his phone up off the dashboard and opened the door. "Bye, Ryan!"
Ryan was silent.

*if you want a fully written connor x ryan sex scene, cashapp me 5$