Watch

Elijah woke up in the morning feeling refreshed. He felt like he could move on from noah, and maybe truly  pursue his relationship with the oven. And, now with jermaine arrested,  ryan would leave him alone.
Or so he thought.
      When elijah went downstairs to the kitchen to great to girlfriend, she was crying. Sobbing. Elijah quickly went to comfort her. "Whats wrong sweetie?"
"DONT TOUCH ME!" She shouted in tears. "Is there a reason youre so distant? Something you wanna tell me?"
   Elijah was speechless. Then, the oven pulled out a printed photo. It was him, jerking off and biting his lip to a picture of noah on his computer. The picture ryan took.

Why did he do this? He didnt tell anybody that he was a crip or that he was the one who shot him.
The oven was still crying and she demanded a break up.

       "No wait, please baby listen its not what you think!" Elijah pleaded. "ITS OVER ELIJAH! RETURN ME TO HOME DEPOT!" She cried.

Elijah excepted his fate and when into the basement to find her box. He pulled out his phone and texted the number that ryan had messaged him previously on.
"Why? Why did you do this? I turned jermaine in, so why?"
Surprisingly, he responded quickly.
"First of all, because i HATE you. Second of all, because connor and jermaine are in LOVE. Connor is absolutely heartbroken. I need you to tell the cops hes innocent or else."

Elijah was so mad at himself for being so dumb. Of course ryan wouldnt want jermaine arrested, theyre friends. But what else would he do?

"So then who else am i supposed to turn in ryan?"
"Hunter."

Elijahs heart dropped. He was gonna have to turn in his best friend.

How could he do that to him? After all that hunters done? Helping him through his injuries, keeping his secrets, and being there for him always? No.
No.
He had a better idea. He knew who he would turn in.

He picked up his phone and let it ring.
"Hello?" Said a voice on the other end
"Hello Noah."

To be continued