Love and Care

Hunter carefully unwrapped the wound on elijahs leg and began tending to it. "Ngh... ouch.. ow that hurts..." elijah whimpered. "Will you stop whining? Be happy im doing this for you."

Elijah couldnt be happy right now. So much was going through his mind. He didnt know what ryan was gonna do to him. And he was also hurt noah never showed up to the hospital. Not even ask how he was doing. Elijah texted him what happened but he was on delivered for twelve hours now.

"Whats bothering you, eli?" Hunter asked, noticing the frown on his face. "Nothing its just... noah hasnt texted me in a while..."
"What are you gonna do elijah? You have a girlfriend you know. I wont get involved but, you shouldnt do this to her."
Elijah knew his best friend was always right. But he didnt know. He didnt feel much of a connection with the oven other than when they were intimate. But she wanted to be serious, and he didnt want to just break her heart and keep using her like this. But heart wanted noah. He wanted noah to be the one taking care of him now. He wanted to feel safe in noahs arms, safe to tell him about ryan, safe to ask him for advice on the oven, but noah didnt show that same desire for him except for when he was high.

Hunter finished up and told him hed come back to his house in a few hours. But elijah was hungry and lonely. Maybe he owed the oven some time.

He limped out of his bed and picked up his crutches and went to the kitchen. "Hi my love~" the oven said dearly. "Hi...honey," elijah said back. The oven didnt like being called "oven" so he had to use pet names to make her feel better. It didnt feel natural to him though. Not as natural as it would for noah.

"Feeling hungry?" She asked. "Yeah. A little."
"Theres some meat in the freezer i think..." she said, suggestively. She wanted to get intimate with him again, but she didnt want to be too pushy. "That sounds good," eli replied, turning up the heat on the oven. "Mmmm....sorry..." the oven whined. "Its okay," eli said, slapping his meat on the pan.

While elijah wasnt serious about her, he couldnt lie that cooking with her was sexy. And he needed to ease his stress.

     He made the oven finish and got ready to leave with his food. "Um...thats all?" The oven asked. "Yeah...toodles"