Chapter 4-Familiarizing High Tech (Remastered)

(This chapter was Remastered by fixing some Grammar and replacing some words, with some vocabulary on the 4th of July 2023)

Last time Y/N and Dreadnought fight with Sirens and Azur Lane. Then they safely arrived at the abandoned dock to stay temporarily.

The operation lasted 3 days. This was the most brutal operation ever recorded by Azur Lane. While this might be Y/N, Dreadnought, and Admiral Fisher first ever operation, quite an interesting start for them. But Y/N and Dreadnought follow Admiral Fisher's order, to sink enemy sirens and damage But not sink the Azur Lane ship (Or KAN-SEN).

Although Azur Lane manage to stop the sirens, 85% of ships were heavily damaged which is very vulnerable to another incoming attack. Sirens also almost lost all their power after a massive offensive to the Azur Lane. Even some ship only goes on emergency repair (Except Enterprise after she learn a lesson from a hit from Y/N and goes full repair). However, some engineers were shocked after seeing the Essex ship gets hit by a shell with a diameter of 508mm. Fortunately, they were able to recover one of the 508 mm undetonated shells from the Essex ship.

The shell is very big, much bigger than Georgia guns, and might be the biggest out of any calibre ever mounted. The engineer soon went to tell an Admiral.

Engineer 1: "Admiral Johnathan!!"

Admiral: "Yes sir, what is it?"

Engineer 1: "We just saw something very big from Essex ship!!!"

Adm Johnathan: "Right! Lead the way!"

Admiral Johnathan went to the drydock to see the Essex ship. And he was horrified.

Adm John: "What in the world??? This shell is very huge!!!"

Engineer 1: "We just found it and thankfully it wasn't detonated. If it detonated during the battle, it will be catastrophic."

Adm John: "I can agree with you, sir. But this seems familiar."

Adm Johnathan sees the shell and there is a word on it.

Adm John: "HMS Incomparable shell ??? OH NO!!!"

Engineer 1: "What the matter?"

Adm John: "THIS SHELL IS FROM HMS INCOMPARABLE, WE MUST FIND HIM!!!"

Engineer 1: "Woah woah, calm down. Why not explain it?"

Adm John: *Sigh* "Well we thought Incomparable and Dreadnought is sirens but it wasn't. We need to find them and apologized."

Engineer 1: "I see, well we can fix some ships quickly and be ready for operation."

Adm John: "That's good. If the repair is finished tell me.

Engineer 1: "Will do!!!"

The engineer works hard for fixing 6 ships, a recommendation for the operation and has the high success of it.

Meanwhile

Y/N: "Any news Admiral Fisher?"

Fisher: "Very Good news!!!"

Y/N: "What is it?"

Fisher: "They finally recognized us and didn't Identify as sirens now."

Y/N: "Lord above, thank you."

Fisher: "There's is one issue."

Dreadnought: "What is it, Dad?"

Fisher: "When they come I have to go dark."