30005 508 Milestones

A/N: Maybe the biggest one but I'll keep it in detail. But hey!!! Look!!!

YES YES!!! Almost a precise number of reads and votes!!! Thank you so much for your support!!

Okay, maybe the number will go up if you read it. But hear me out, the path to how I made this story is... simple. 

My grandfather always told me a bunch of wonderful stories. Some are horror but most are wholesome with a conclusion at the end. Which was very useful for the reality of our world. Something like having a Grandparent tell a wonderful story to their Grandchildren. What a simple yet perfect time back then.

I honestly heard about Azur Lane back in 2021 from my friend, but didn't play the game until somewhere in February 2022. First Ultra Rare ship? The precise answer for a frontline ship (I always say Frontline ships rather than "Vanguard" ship because it will conflict with one ship I will mention) is Kronshtadt Large Cruiser and for a Backliner is a HMS Vanguard Battleship. Rest is history. (Except I didn't get Musashi which is quite unlucky)

After my 1st fanfic is... "Doing well" my decision is to make a 2nd fanfic, which is this!!! But I wasn't expecting to get this popular. Even more popular than my 1st fanfic. And I was very happy about it. Despite my body being well... you guessed it, fragile to some sickness.

Future of this story? Well, good question. The main character is with his family. (Sister and Dad) will solve the problem of the devil aka the sirens. But the true focus is the soul about the feeling about them to be shared with other shipgirls. Even someone who has PTSD and how to make it into the normal function or better. (Not cure it, it was impossible but the heart-to-heart makes it possible to let it go away).

I have more ideas for this story but to make it more engaging, I use some of the Underrated characters at Azur Lane. Why? Well, some famous characters at Azur Lane can make the story boring so Underrated Character is a go!!!

Will there be a Special Chapter? Yes. There is more than 1 special chapter in this story. Most of it will focus on the Relationship or other major events. Except with one special that also interacts with the plot. Aka help the Main Character.

Possible ending? Will be a Good Ending. While yes, I have a spoiler here, the first draft of this story for the ending is a Bad Ending where the MC dies or his dad (Not sister) conceivably in the conflict which can treat the integrity of Azur Lane. But I scrap them all as I'm not a big fan of a bad ending anyway. (Even the 2nd idea is too complex to do and make)

Collaboration? Uhh... I don't know and don't know who, when, what, why, or how, I will be happy to have a collaboration with someone but not in this story. Will be honoured if AL Fanfiction includes me. :)

That's all I can say, nothing special, just catching the best number and some big announcement but eh, I'm very grateful for all of you who enjoyed my 2nd story until this point for 1 year. (Yes, the story was made in Augustus 2022 if you check the comment)

(Q&A are possible here (If you want), I will answer it as best as I can)

Thank you Thank you so much for your support in reaching this milestone. I'm very grateful for you all. Thank you so much. Have a great day good people.