Chapter 5A-The Magnificent Ships

Azur Lane Base

Commander Penelope prepare with her fleet, her fleet consisted of 7 ships. These ships were

1. Renown (Flagship)

2. Repulse

3. Eagle

4. Cleveland (Main Vanguard)

5. Denver

6. Columbia

7. Montpelier

All of these ships are fully fixed since they only took slight damage during the bloodiest operation ever. Shockingly it also brings 7 not 6 (For luck).

Penelope: "So, is everyone ready for the operation?"

Cleveland: "YES Commander, we are ready!!!"

Renown: "So what's the mission again Commander?"

Penelope: "This mission is fairly simple. Go to the coordinate, and bring Incomparable and Dreadnought to the base. Oh and apologizing from the Admiral, Commander, and fellow shipgirls after we mistakenly Identified them as Sirens."

Renown: "Alright Commander."

Penelope: "Also keep an eye out for sirens. There are still some leftover sirens after the last brutal operation."

Repulse: "I can't wait to meet these legends!!!"

Renown: "Sister, please calm down. We didn't meet these 2 before."

Columbia: "I mean what's wrong Renown? I am also excited to see legends."

Eagle: "Azur Lane soon gets 2 Legendary Ships. Although I felt bad for them and want to apologize to them first."

Denver: "I can agree with Eagle. We all fought with them mistakenly. Hope they didn't angry."

Montpelier: "I have a bad feeling about this."

Cleveland: "What do you mean Sister?"

Montpelier: "I mean not really, but meeting with a ship that has a bigger calibre than anyone else and we fight with them mistakenly are very odd."

Cleveland: "Don't worry sister. I'm sure they are kind and not odd."

Columbia: "How do you know they are kind?"

Cleveland: "Well-"

Penelope: "Some girls hear their voices. According to them, their voice is like being through many brutal wars."

Eagle: "R-right..."

Penelope: "You know what, I have a better idea."

Eagle: "What is it, Commander ?"

Penelope: "I'll join you all during this mission"

Repulse: "Really???"

Penelope: "Well, if you all are a bit afraid or nervous or have some anxiety then I join you to meet these people."

Cleveland: "That great Commander, but you said there will be sirens leftover, isn't that bit too risky for you?"

Penelope: "Cleveland, don't worry about it. I can handle the sirens."

*Knock* *Knock*

Someone knocks the Commander Penelope's room.

Penelope: "Yes, you can come inside."

It was Admiral Sally, one of Penelope's nice friends.

Penelope: "Oh hello Admiral Sally."

Sally: "Hello Commander Penelope. Sorry to interrupt but I just want to come here to bring you a mail from Admiral Johnathan."