Chapter 7-Nice Home

Last time Y/N, Dreadnought and many others went to sleep at the temporary base.

Time: 05.10

Your POV

As usual, I wake up every morning. I follow what Sir John Fisher had told me to be the best person and the best ship. However, I felt very heavy over my chest.

Y/N: "Such a good sleep, b- What in the world?!? Montpelier?"

I saw Montpelier on top of my body, followed by Cleveland behind my head, Columbia on my right side and Denver on my left side.

Y/N Thought: 'How am I supposed to get out of this?!? Well I have to lift Montpelier and hope she didn't wake up where I have to touch her sensitive spot'

So I lift her but my Good Lord Jesus Christ she so heavy, well no she lights but during wake up this felt so heavy I want to sleep again, but I can't.

Y/N Thought: 'She quite soft'

Montpelier: "Mmhmmm, faster..."

Y/N: "!!!"

Y/N Thought: 'What on earth are you dreaming Montpelier, are you dreaming something about love or what? Jeez mate, I mean it's fine but what on earth? Did you see John Thomas in your dream, my God?'

Despite my crap strength, I was able to get out of the trap and breathe with relief.

Y/N Thought: 'Man final- Really Repulse?!? Why your sleeping position is more like you have a bone to bone on romance mode!?!'

Obviously, I want to adjust her position but I rather just bugger off instead and headed to the kitchen and make breakfast.

End Your POV

Time skip

Time: 07.50

Dreadnought woke up after a very nice sleep, she dreamt something amazing.

Dreadnought: "Ah, such a good sleep. I'm sure Y/N already woke up."

He did but what she saw was shocking.

Dreadnought Thought: 'What on earth Montpelier, why your mouth is spewing with some strange liquid.'

(A/N: I never qualified for some sort of this thing, to be honest)

Dreadnought: "Hmm, how am I able to wake them up? Ah I know, play my famous music and they wake up."

Dreadnought went to spawn a speaker and insert her famous music.

Dreadnought: "Prepare what you really deserved."

(Try playing the video on maximum volume sound mode. Watch out with your ear if you want to demonstrate it.)

Everyone: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone except Dreadnought wakes up so violently that there's chaos.

*Bonk*

*Crack*

Dreadnought Thought: 'Heh, it works. My genius is always terrifying.'

She soon turns off the music after the track is finished. She thinks that they are mad at her but...

Cleveland: "Montpelier, why there's a liquid here?"

Montpelier: "Wha? What do you mean by this? It came out by itself!?!"