Chapter 8A-Greet the Commanders

Yesterday Y/N and dreadnought (And fisher) arrived at Azur Lane

Time: 04.59

Fisher: "Y/N."

Y/N: Zzzzzzz

Fisher: "Y/N!!!"

Y/N: "Wah, oh Lord... Sir!!! Why did you wake me up so early!!!"

Fisher: "I told you, better wake up early so you can cycle!!!"

Y/N: "Wait, there's no bike around here!!!"

Fisher: "There will be, I'll give you one of your favourite bikes."

Y/N: "You sure sir?"

Fisher: "I'm very sure!!!"

Y/N: "Alright then. Now I better get up and go outside."

Y/N rush to the bathroom and brush his teeth, then lock his dorm and headed outside. However, he has another mind to do.

Y/N: "Hmm, I wonder who is inside this door?"

Y/N went to see the girl inside the room peeking at the door.

Y/N: "What on earth is she?"

Fisher: "What do you think Y/N about her?"

Y/N: "It looks too exposed and I don't like it."

Fisher: "I can agree with that But exposed mean very powerful."

Y/N: "How do you know sir?"

Fisher: "Legend said that."

Y/N: "Right."

Girl 1: "Who's that?"

Y/N and Fisher: "!!!"

Y/N ran from the room as the girl he saw woke up. Thankfully he loses her sight for good. Now he's outside.

Y/N: "It's still dark, to be honest, but sure. Now Admiral Fisher, or maybe Commander Fisher?"

Fisher: "Just call me Fisher instead."

Y/N: "Right, now where is my bike sir?"

Fisher: "Here it is."

Fisher spawns a bike that Y/N love.

Y/N: "Well thank you!!!"

Fisher: "Now, I need to wake up Dreadnought a different way. She is my daughter anyway."

Y/N: "Alright then."

(Note that despite Dreadnought and Incomparable were not the same class nor the same ship, they were designed by the same person name Lord Fisher. That is why Dreadnought often called Incomparable her younger brother while Incomparable his elder sister However most of the time they called their name to each other)

Y/N: "It's time for fast and furious!!!"

Y/N went pedal to the metal and goes fast as possible, he went to every nation dorm without realizing it was at that location. Soon he saw a bunch of ships.

Y/N: "Well what we got here? There's uhh Colorado, West Virginia, North Carolina, Y- What on earth?"

Y/N saw one of the Yorktown classes heavily damage. Because the Yorktown class paint jobs were more battle-worn, he can't see the number clearly.

Y/N: "5? 6? What? 8? Man I can't see the number clearly. Surely the sirens manage to damage this and left with a large hole but as always Yorktown class for me is always a lucky class."

What Y/N mean is something else.

Y/N decided to go to other places and do the other 4 laps. clearly, it was a very large place but it was more than enough for Y/N to cycle around.