Chapter 11-Catch That Person!!!

(This will be the last chapter ever to be published in 2022)

(Republished again in 2023)

(This chapter also are quite rude and a bit let's say offset on language so be careful.)

Time at the precise: 07.21

News regarding the situation of Azur Lane:

1. Y/N or Incomparable become a 10th flagship of Azur Lane. (First one is actually Enterprise)

2. Enterprise was fully fixed, not emergency fix which she always does. Becoming a leader of Eagle Union again.

3. Sovetskaya Rossiya arrived from Russia after a wonderful ceremony and became a Leader of the Northern Parliament, while Avrora became her vice leader again.

4. Vichya Dominion has reformed again and became the 9th nation of Azur Lane under a leader name Jean Bart. This time without any major problems or flaws.

5. The majority of the ship is fully repaired or overhauled.

The most important of all was the Rumours of a Super-Commander-

Fisher: "Are they talking about me?"

Author: "Uhh n-"

Fisher: "If they talk about me, I shall shut their laughing gear and forget about me!!!

Author: "B-"

Fisher: "I know what you talk about my handsome writer, but this nutter makes me angry. Alright, I might be preparing a lot to become a Commander but not in this situation, this situation doesn't have a high temper, if High temper I would love to."

Author: "Right sir. I-"

Fisher: "Despite I trust you, Author, I'll decide to take over the situation using the magic power. Don't worry, it will be Harmless."

Author: "Alright then, can we continue?"

Fisher: "Yes."

At the office of Admiral Johnathan and Admiral Sally.

Johnathan: "I'm not sure. How did He manage to get the highest rank?"

Sally: "Uhh-"

Fisher: "It's my passion." 

Johnathan and Sally: "Who is that?!?!?!"

They all look around but there is no one to be seen, only a strange but old and wise voice.

Johnathan: "Who is that?"

Sally: "Hold on, That voice tho. I love it so much."

Johnathan: "Eh?"

Sally: "For truth it is. I wonder who is that."

Meanwhile...

Y/N: "How the hell you lost it Dreadnought?"

Dreadnought: *SNiff* "I-I don't know!!! It waaaaa..."

Y/N: "Ah, uhh crap. Don't cry, we can find it soon after."

Y/N closely to Dreadnought's face and remove the tear from her eyes

Y/N: "Don't worry, we will find your doll as soon as possible."

Dreadnought: *Sniff* "You sure?"

Y/N: "I am your younger sister and I always take care of you. Don't worry I will help you find the doll."

Dreadnought: *Sniff* "Thank you Y/N." *Hugs*

Y/N: "You are welcome."

However, despite Dreadnought having less horsepower and less weight, she rather hugs Y/N way too tightly.