Chapter 9-Story and Friendship

(Chapter 9 (Technically 11) and already 10K+ Views. Thank you for your support)

Incomparable, Dreadnought, Coral Sea, Smith and many other leaders went having a meeting after an Incomparable (Or Y/N) and Dreadnought introduce to the Major and other assistants which took longer than expected.

Coral Sea: *Whisper to Y/N* "There will be a test coming up."

Y/N: *Whisper to Coral* "Really? Today??"

Coral Sea: *Whisper to Y/N* "I'm afraid so."

Y/N take a deep breath, he didn't want a test, for notable reasons. Back in 1917 during shakedown, Incomparable hit a fishing boat while hitting 34 knots and completely sunk the fish boat and damaged his bow. By accident, he killed 10 people.

Y/N: 'Well, could be worst.'

Timeskip

Dreadnought: "Well I have to say that the meeting is frankly useless, right?"

Y/N: "I guess so."

Dreadnought: "Anyway, I hear there will be a test coming. Why don't we clean our ship?"

Y/N: "Clean our beloved ship? Hmm, let me think."

Dreadnought: "C'mon, a clean ship and a dirty ship during a test will have major differences."

Y/N: "The performance?"

Dreadnought: "Also different."

Y/N: "Then let's clean our ship. Or let's say I'll help you clean your ship then you help me clean my ship. What do you think?"

This was a very good idea for Dreadnought

Dreadnought: "I thought you are a very bland young brother, but I was wrong. You are the greatest young brother I ever see."

Y/N: "I always like my sister. Despite bit annoying."

Dreadnought; "Ey!! I wasn't annoying!!!"

Y/N: "Nah I was joking." 'Although for truth you are.' "C'mon, let's clean our ship."

Dreadnought: "Let's go!!!"

Fisher: "Finally, both of you cleaning the prestigious ships. Can I help clean the inside?"

Dreadnought: "Ah Lord Fisher!!! Sure, you can help us!."

Fisher: "Then, let's get the job done."

Dreadnought and Y/N rush to Dreadnought's ship. While they are at the deck they think of something.

Dreadnought: "Should we take out our clothes and use undergarments?"

Y/N: "WHAT!?!?!?"

Dreadnought: "C'mon Y/N, you don't want your garments to get wet and dirty right?"

Y/N: "I guess so? Well then."

Both two soon take off their uniform and now they only use their underwear, which to be exact already have more attention than ever.

Y/N: "Ah this already feels like someone already watching us and started to do something crap."

???1: "Woah, look at that body!!"

???2: "I started to nosebleed, they have the perfect body ever."

???3: "Hey, both of you!!! What are you looking for?"

???4: "What the hell is that?"

???1: "RUN!!!"

???2: "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"