Chapter 17-Welcome Home

(The top picture is a Hypothetical design of a K3 Battlecruiser)

At Siren's main base

???: *Walking*

Fisher: *Spawn inside of the dumpster* "Shit!"

???: "Hmm?" *Look around for the noise*

Fisher: *Stay quiet*

???: "I guess it's just my mind went bizarre, I better continue." *Continue walking*

Fisher: *Open the dumpster door slightly*

???: *Keep walking*

Fisher: *Continue to observe.*

???: *Stopped and looked around for something very sussy (Suspicious)*

Fisher: *Close it slightly*

???: *Keep moving forward.*

Fisher: *Came out slowly and headed toward the ???*

???: *Keep walking*

Fisher: *Become a fake siren and tap ???*

???: "Hmm? Yes?"

Fisher (Female Voice): *Clear throat* "So uhh... Where are you going?"

???: "Ah, I'm going to go to uhh... Lab for developing a superweapon."

Fisher (Female Voice): "Superweapon... Okay okay, anyway, I need to go now."

???: "But... who are you?"

Fisher (Female Voice): *Bring out a fake ID card that reveals a high-rank member of siren*

???: "Ah okay okay, take care, miss." *Continue walking*

--Later--

Fisher: "Good night." 'I hate becoming a Psychopath... But for the sake of Humanity...'

Fisher soon grabs the unknown siren's figure dumps it into the dumpster, and goes invincible again. Knowing the future of destruction Is near, he has to stop it. But due to the past that always hunts him preventing him from going, Azur Lane, he may come, hey May come sooner than you may know...

Time: 17.00

Date: 12 September of 2035 (Somewhat messed up but I'll try to be consistent after this)

Zuikaku: "Where's my sister Shoukaku?"

Isabella: "You looking for her?"

Zuikaku: "She's not coming in here for a while."

Baltimore: "I strongly suggest that you check inside Shoukaku's ship. She is likely sleeping inside, as she often does."

Zuikaku: "Okay, Wait here!!!"

Soon, Zuikaku went to see Shoukaku, While it seemingly not ordinary for Shoukaku to always sleep, Zuikaku just going to find out anyway.

Bremerton: "Wait... Y/N..."

Baltimore: "He is probably sleeping or feeding the Lion."

Bremerton: "Are you sure?"

Baltimore: "I'm sure!!! Although I kinda like his beard..."

Bremerton: "Oh yeah, his beard."

Isabella: "Even I miss my uncle for some reason..."

Bremerton: "Eh? You miss your uncle Commander?"