Chapter 6-Tour and Task

Before we get started, I just want to thank for your support for this fanfic and my first fanfic, despite all of the my stories being quite rubbish. An apologies with any inconsistent that I have with this and my other story. If you like the stories that I made, it enough to make me happy.

5 minutes before Renown Fleet Arrived

Incomparable (Or Y/N) and Dreadnought are researching an Anti Air for Dreadnought because she was lacking Anti Air. Y/N found a suitable Anti Air for Dreadnought, one was 40mm Bofors, and the other Oerlikon was 20mm.

Y/N: "So here it is Dreadnought, this is the best Anti Air out there."

Dreadnought: "Ooo, this looks nice. May I ask which nation made this?"

Y/N: "Bofors was from Sweden, my 2nd favourite country. And Oerlikon was from Switzerland."

Dreadnought: "Switzerland?"

Y/N: "Yep, what's wrong with Switzerland you may ask?"

Dreadnought: "Nonono, I'm not saying Switzerland is bad, but I'm impressed that they can make the best Anti Air."

Y/N: "So, how about 8 Anti Air? 4 Bofors, 4 Oerlikon."

Dreadnought: "That was enough for me. Thanks my little brother, hehe."

Y/N: "You're welcome, umm Sister? I honestly prefer I called you Dreadnought."

Dreadnought: "I also prefer to call you Y/N or Incomparable instead."

Y/N: "I see. Ah, screw this mask is so hot."

Dreadnought: "Heh, I told you. I even prefer to see your face all the time."

Y/N soon unequip the mask.

Y/N: "Finally. Oh, that's why it's hot, I have a beard. Maybe I'll s-"

Dreadnought: "NO NO NO NO. NEVER SHAVE YOUR BEARD WHATSOEVER!!!"

Y/N: "Well if you say so if the Azur Lane requires me to shave, what should I do then? I have to shave it."

Dreadnought: "I have to remove that rule with everything!!!"

Y/N: "Right..."

Dreadnought: "So what about the Anti Air durability?"

Y/N: "Yes so t-"

His world was cut off by a sound of a footstep.

Dreadnought: You hear that noise?

Y/N : *Looks back* "Well, well, well, we got a visitor here."

Flashback ended

Y/N and Dreadnought saw 7 girls.

Y/N: "Well, hello. I'm Incomparable but you can call me Y/N."

Dreadnought: "Hello there. My name is Dreadnought."

Renown, Repulse, Eagle, Cleveland, Denver, Columbia, and Montpelier was surprised, they finally saw the human form, Incomparable and Dreadnought while Penelope was glad that she abe to find them.

Cleveland: "O WOW WE FOUND YOU, MY NAME IS CLEVELAND!!!"