Chapter 13-Conclusion

(Not so long chapter[And maybe dull])

Paul: *Drink tea* "Honest with you. I think this is our great win-win here."

Incomparable: "Oh really?"

Paul: "Yea."

Keerati: "But still... our win rate is rather low."

Incomparable: "You mean victory rate is low?"

Keerati: "Yep."

Incomparable: "I see... tell me, why your victory rate is low."

Keerati: "Basically, it seems that we somewhat... have less knowledge than we used to..."

Paul: "And we uhh... feel like the something that we can fix, but we can't..."

Incomparable: "Don't worry. I can help you with that. You mean the schooling system is just the same as you got a teacher from the elementary school?"

Paul and Keerati: "Yes."

Incomparable: "Well... maybe in the future, the schooling system will be different, I hope. Anyway, let's go to the Debriefing room."

Paul and Keerati: "Let's go."

Soon Incomparable, Paul, and Keerati headed toward the room to debrief the mission.

Meanwhile...

Enterprise: "Belfast, I'm fine."

Belfast: "No Enterprise. You should try meditation, it is good for your mental Health."

Enterprise: "Was it important?"

Belfast: "Well no, but consider your current mental state is not good

Belfast: "Well no, but consider your current mental state is not good. Maybe it best to do so."

Enterprise: *Sigh* "Alright then. Also, I congratulate for your faction to get a 4th Ultra Rare ship name HMS Implacable."

Belfast: "Thank you."

Enterprise: "But I didn't meet HMS Incomparable..."

Belfast: "You should meet him, he is a wise man."

But then...

Incomparable: "Your Dad recommend you to join and served becoming an Azur Lane Commander?"

Paul: "Yes sir!!"

Incomparable: "That marvellous. Maybe I could meet your parent."

Paul: "W-w-w-w-w-"

Incomparable: "Hey hey hey!!! Don't worry!!! I want to meet your parent to congratulate you. No need to be worried." 

Paul: "A-ah, thank you. Oh, here's Belfast and the famous Aircraft Carrier."

Incomparable: "Ah, hello Belfast."

Belfast: "Hello Mister."

Incomparable: "And you are... Grey Ghost!! W-wait, that's a nickname... Uhh... Big E!! W-wait, that other nickname for you... Uhh..."