Chapter 8B-Major Nation Leader

(Did you know, my schedule for publishing a story is heavily messed up so expect some inconsistency.)

Coral Sea: "Did you know Incomparable? You are the second male ship in this world."

Y/N: "What kind of male ship is it?"

Coral Sea: "If I know, it was an uhh British one."

Y/N: "Ohh, what type?"

Coral Sea: "Battlecruiser or Battleship, I really don't know."

Y/N: "Right. Any more information about him?"

Coral Sea: "He was the first truly a Hybrid-Human."

Dreadnought: "Isn't that we also Hybrid-Human?"

Coral Sea: "Well we are from another world so not the original Hybrid-Human. This one is originally from this world."

Dreadnought: "I see, looking forward to seeing him."

When the trio walk to the first dorm every ship girls look at them.

Girl1: "OMG, Look at them."

Girl2: "They look so nice!!!"

Girl3: "Everyone, we got a meeting coming up and you guys better join because they will be coming too, Sheffield and Hermonie will inform them to come. Well, let's say they will have a tour first then they join the meeting."

Girls: "Alright!!!"

Meanwhile

Y/N: "I got a feeling, we are being watched again."

Coral Sea: "That's because both of you are unique throughout history and design."

Dreadnought: "I guess you're right Coral Sea."

Coral Sea: "Oh hold on a minute, wait here. If someone wants to take you both please wait."

Y/N: "To where?"

Coral Sea: "My ship. I need to pick up something."

Y/N: "Alright then, I wait here."

Coral Sea rushes to her ship, while this Dreadnought wants to talk something to Y/N.

Dreadnought: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Dreadnought: "I really wish Fisher become an Azur Lane Commander, but sadly there are 3 problems."

Y/N: "I'm guessing because of the current situation? Where males are near impossible to become a Commander?"

Dreadnought: "Yes, and another one is because he didn't want to."

Fisher: *Appear* "Oy, I'm here, what do you want?"

Y/N: "Sir?! Why do you appear from nowhere? What if someone saw you?"

Fisher: "Pah, I know my feeling. And I predicted that someone will inform you to go to meet after this."

Dreadnought: "Oh no, I hate meeting."

Fisher: "Wait, did you, my daughter... I-i mean Dreadnought? How disgraceful was that? I thought you like meeting"

Dreadnought: 'OH NO!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!' "NONONO SIR!!! I-I LOVE THE MEETING!!!"

Fisher: "Dreadnought, you said you hate the meeting, now you love it. I didn't trust the 2nd one but the first one."

Dreadnought: "Please sir!!! I-I love meeting. I just said it by mistake!!!"

Fisher: "No!!! I DID NOT TRUST YOU!!! Maybe it is a perfect chance to see how you perform at the meeting."

Dreadnought: "Oh Lord, help me!!!"