- 06

R Y A N06 | good girl

R Y A N
06 | good girl

The woman on top of me, my one-night stand Leena, keeps moving over my covered cock which is no longer hard because I am looking at my PA whose brown pupils expand as she takes in the sight before her. As if this day couldn't have been more embarrassing, I have finally reached my last straw.

"Oh, God!" Lizzie drops the files and sheets of papers she was holding as her hand slaps over her mouth.

She shakes her head, shutting her eyes and before I can find something to say, she turns back and runs after slamming the door shut behind her.

"Fucking hell!" I growl, lifting the woman over me by her arms and gently placing her on the floor.

As I get up, I see her round face staring at me with small eyes decorated with winged eyeliner.

"Ryan, what's wrong?" she asks, stepping toward me as I pick up my suit. "Let's continue, baby."

The voice which had once sounded sweet to me now annoys me. After I am done wearing back my suit, I move to face her. She is grinning at me, blinking with bright eyes. She places her palms over my chest, gazing at me lustfully.

"Leena..." I sigh, pushing her hands away from me. "I told you it would just be a one-night stand. You're a beautiful woman but I ain't the man for you."

"But you left your calling card!" she protests.

I can already see the tears forming in her eyes and that sends a pinch of regret to my chest.

"I didn't leave it, Leena. It dropped from my wallet. I'm sorry if you thought something else but you and me..." I point to the space between us. "We just can't happen."

She looks at me in disbelief. Her naked body is not turning me on for the first time. Don't get me wrong. She is super hot but right now, my mind is occupied by a very new employee who seems to be doing the turns in my head — the said employee being someone I cannot approach for sexual relations at all. That fact is just pissing me off further.

"I hate you!" Leena hisses.

She huffs, bending down and picking up her underwear and dress. While I watch the door, she moves behind me and wears her clothes. I form my hands into fists, my body going desperate with each passing second as I wait for her to finish covering herself.

When I hear the sound of her zipper sliding, I find myself facing her again. She keeps her frown in place as she ignores me and moves ahead. After picking up her purse from the desk, Leena walks to the door but she stops short while opening it. She turns to me and lifts her middle finger to give me the fuck.

"You're an asshole, Pierce. I hope you stay celibate for life."

She moves her ass in an obscene gesture and is out of the door without bothering for me to reply.