- 38

!important!

I'm warning you beforehand that this chapter might not be preferable to everyone.

Remember that I'm not known for writing perfect characters so if you're expecting the characters to be just good, then this chapter isn't for you. Please don't throw unnecessary rants or hate in the comments.

To the ones who enjoy a little dark romances, this one will be perhaps more likeable to you.

Happy reading <3
Strictly adult content ahead!

Happy reading <3Strictly adult content ahead!

R Y A N
38 | my girl

Change of plans — I have to kill my brother.

Okay, not kill exactly but I have to knock him out somehow because I cannot tolerate this shit.

He has his hands all over my girl when we step inside my penthouse. She turns to him and his lips seek hers, except she moves her head away, not letting him get to them.

"Nah...my rules..." she tells him while I watch standing in a corner. "Remember?"

I am not interested in having a threesome. I am not interested in sharing my girl with anyone, and it kills me to see that Lizzie didn't protest when Reece approached her. If she had just said No herself, I could have done something.

But if she wants this, if she wants us both...who am I to stop her?

She met him first. There has to be a reason why she slept with him, even if it's just attraction.

"God...you're made of dreams..." Reece purrs, his mouth descending on the exposed skin of her neck while his other hand slithers up her short dress.

I glare at that hand as if I could cut it if given a chance. He is touching what's mine. Lizzie cuts her eyes to me from above his shoulder while he sucks on her skin. She has her lips parted in pleasure while she undoes the tie around his neck. She doesn't break her gaze from me as she unbuttons his shirt.

We are playing a dangerous game here that would only end in regrets. She gets that.

I walk towards them and she pulls him with her, his mouth latched to her body like a leech. On my way as I follow them, Lizzie spots me picking up a rocks glass from my bar counter, her eyes widening when she realizes what I intend to do with it.

She glares at me, shaking her head just slightly in disapproval. I smirk, clutching the glass tighter.

I can see the fear in her eyes as she drags Reece to my bedroom. I step behind them, pushing the door to close behind us. The three of us together in the room is a telltale sign of shit about to go down. My jaw is stiff as I watch the scene before me, irritation flaring my skin when Reece attempts to kiss Lizzie again, only for her to press her index finger above his lips.