- 28

L I Z Z I E28 | heartbeats

L I Z Z I E
28 | heartbeats

"Beg for it."

"Please, Daddy."

Spank

The searing pain that shoots up my ass makes me mumble my moan into the pillow under me. I am hugging it tightly as Ryan's cock pushes deep into me with hard strokes, rocking me on the bed.

"You little minx." He spanks my ass again while keeping his other hand locked around my hip as he fucks me. "How many times..." Spank "...have I told you..." Spank "...not to call me that?"

Spank

I am giggling with dizziness, feeling naughty with the knowledge that I have managed to spite him again. It is fun pushing Ryan off the edge. He gets all the more possessive, and rougher with me.

"Sorry, Daddy..." I murmur sneakily, finding his fingers curling deeper around my hips.

I wait for the next slap to land on my ass but it doesn't. He instead grabs hold of my hair in a makeshift ponytail, pulling me by it to make me push off the pillow.

My head falls over his shoulder with a cry as the new angle causes his cock to move deeper. I love taking him in this angle; it hits all the right spots.

"Look at us..." His lips are burning as they trail down the length of my neck, leaving sloppy hickeys on his way.

I follow his gaze to where his eyes are on the large mirror ahead of us. His room in the mansion is all dark colors — a mix of grey, black and white. The room has his personality all around. His scent lingers in the air, of expensive soap and French cologne.

In the mirror, we look like a picture of eroticism. We are naked, with me just in his shirt, fucking wildly on his kingsized bed. His strong thighs are on both sides of mine, keeping me in between. My parted thighs give me a glimpse of his cock as he pushes in and out of me. We are a mess of sweat and intertwined limbs, my hair all over his body, spreading like wings.

"You're fucking hot, Lizzie," he says, approving the reflection in the mirror. "...built for me."

I want to say something back - something along the lines of 'you're mine too' but I know that isn't true. He won't be mine for long. Our separation is close.

"Ahh...fuck..." I scream when he pushes his thrumming cock inside me with the fastest stroke, making me come apart.

My pussy squeezes his length as I release, his girth pulsing inside me for release. A low grumble chases out of his throat. He grabs my chin with one hand, turning my face towards him, sealing our lips together.

His kiss is groggy, needly rough. The pure raw temptation that borders the kiss flutters my belly. His strokes get faster until I can feel his thighs shake beside my legs.