- 22

L I Z Z I E22 | the club

L I Z Z I E
22 | the club

I wake up to the smell of sex and wrapped in buttery silk. The faint sound of the shower running in Mr. Pierce's bathroom makes me blink as I pull myself up, making a vain attempt to cover my naked chest with the sheets.

I take in the ornate furniture of the room, the king-sized bed I am in, feeling a sense of deja vu as reminders of last night storm my mind. Once again, I find a slight sense of guilt in me as I take in the haphazard state of his room, the aftermath of whatever happened between us.

Like a virgin who gave her youth to her lover, heat slithers up my face, making my toes curl under the sheets.

The door to the bathroom opens and Mr. Pierce steps out, wrapped in just a towel around his waist. I suck in a breath as his naked body makes heat pool between my thighs. The V above his waist glistens prominently, reminding me of how I licked through its shape last night. His muscular body, shimmering like a model's torso, adds to his hotness.

He is humming a song as he dismisses my presence, sending a pang to my chest. I watch him blankly as he steps into his walk-in closet and selects a pair of faded jeans and a white T-shirt.

He drops the towel without a glance at me. I can sense my jaw hanging open as I gaze at his finely-shaped butt while he wears his clothes. He goes commando, which probably means he has no intention of going to the office today. I don't know how a billionaire spends his life but ever since I met Mr. Pierce, I have begun to think being a workaholic isn't a necessity as much as it is for killing time.

Money is everything after all. Why do the job when you can just hire someone else for it? I can only imagine what Martha is going through with me interrupting Mr. Pierce's fixed schedule.

Does she know about us?

"Good morning, babe."

I shake myself out of my reverie as Mr. Pierce's sultry voice greets me with those words. Hearing 'babe' from his mouth does something to me. He probably calls all his sex buddies that but the way he is looking at me makes me believe otherwise.

"I should leave," I sputter in my nervousness.

He cocks an eyebrow, taking his sweet time studying my shape covered by the sheets. The T-shirt he is wearing has a V-shaped neckline which is wide and exposes a desirable expanse of his chest.

"Bold of you to assume I'm letting you go," he remarks.

I know I am looking at him with widened eyes as he places his hands on the mattress, leaning in to press his mouth over mine. His kiss lights me up as he slides his tongue inside my mouth, frenching me like he is making me forget all about leaving. His lips as always are plump and taste of dark erotic promises. Soon enough, I am moaning into his mouth, wanting more.