- 21

L I Z Z I E21 | praise

L I Z Z I E
21 | praise

When we stepped into the elevator, I half-expected Mr. Pierce to be all over me, giving me the release I was craving. However, he remains positioned beside me with his hands inside his pockets, his big frame wafting a warmth that makes me want to lean into him. I am a wet mess between my thighs, the stickiness of the vibrating panties causing tears to form in my eyes.

I could have opened them in the washroom. Could being the highlight. I could have done a lot of things but the need for release, that pressure, the tension of whether I will get it is like a cat and mouse chase between him and me. I kind of like it.

"Where are we going?" I ask, desperation lacing my voice as I admire the yellow glow of the elevator that bathes the side of his sharp face.

He is so handsome. My panties get wetter with every passing moment.

"Have patience, Miss. Gold," he says, his deep baritone echoing against the walls of the closed space. "It's always good to have patience when chasing pleasure."

I see a side of his lips curl up. It infuriates me, nips at my skin seeing him making fun of my misery.

He has stopped sending those insolent vibrations and now all I wish for is his touch between my legs, his cock inside me as he fucks me hard.

The elevator stops, the panels sliding open and I find myself staring at a skyline of skyscrapers standing tall in their nightly glory. We step out on what seems like a terrace with a semi-circular glass wall surrounding us. The area is large, probably the size of my apartment, and the further I walk, I am left dazzled as if I am trapped within a glass globe. There is carpet under my feet, warm and comfy.

"Why are we here, Mr. Pierce?"

I turn to face him.

He looks magnificent standing next to the shut elevator in all black. His blue eyes are dark when they scan through my body, shamelessly drinking every inch of me.

"Take off that dress, Lizzie," he orders, causing me to gulp. "And call me Ryan."

"Here?" I look around, seeing nothing but glass all around us. "What if someone sees? What if someone walks in?"

I am half nervous, half thrilled by the idea of someone indeed catching us.

"It's private. I bought the floor. No one's gonna walk in. Now get rid of the dress, Lizzie."

His voice is deeper, a side of his jaw ticking as he watches me intensely. He had my purse taken to his car so I have nothing to hold on to.

Hesitantly, I reach for the zipper that holds my tea gown together. He keeps his stare on me as I unzip it, feeling the chill of an air conditioner somewhere hitting my bare skin. I slide the dress down my body, careful to not destroy it in the process.