Authors Note (Discussing the Final Chapter)

Yes, you read that title right. I'm working on the final chapter for this book (Don't worry, I've already began writing the sequel! I'm about 18 chapters in so far!), but I wanted to thank all of you so so much for sticking with this book! I know it has a ton of mistakes, and thank you to everyone who has pointed them out (nicely!) in the comments. I really appreciate it.

With that being said, I will be going back and doing heavy editing to this book. I won't change the general story, just fix things that don't really add up or make sense. It's taken me three years to finish this book, so I would sometimes get mixed up on things, resulting in some stuff making zero sense. I apologize deeply for that.

If you've stuck around since the beginning, THANK YOU! I appreciate you more than anything! To the new readers, hi! Thank you for diving into my world!

If you're interested in any of my other works, hit that follow button. I plan on adding Alpha Female into an anthology series that will be made up of different books. The books will all tie into each other at some point, but you don't have to read them all for everything to make sense.

Anywho, I may have the next chapter posted here shortly, it just depends. If not, then keep an eye out. Thank you all!