Chapter 13

Nicole and Aldrich stepped into her house, Nicole flipping on the lights as they walked through. Aldrich glanced around the familiar house, stopping to look at pictures and things she had on the walls. The last time he had been there, he went straight for the living room. Now, he was able to explore a bit.

"So, the kitchen is through there, upstairs are 2 extra bedrooms and a bathroom." She gestured up the stairs that were before you went into the living room, pausing for a moment to let Aldrich look around. "My room is to the left here, and my bathroom is connected. Just, make yourself at home."

Aldrich nodded to her, watching her walk into the kitchen and grab a half empty bottle of wine from the large fridge. She pulled out a glass, leaning around the counter to look at him before asking, "Do you drink wine? If not, I have Makers Mark, Jim Bean?"
Aldrich stopped looking at the pictures by the door and turned to her, walking into the living room and pulling up at chair at the high top bar. Sitting down, he answered, "Wine is fine."

Nicole lightly smiled and nodded, grabbing another glass from the cupboard. Pouring them each a glass, she handed him his. She watched as he raised it to his lips, finally taking a sip and setting the glass back down on the counter.

"So, how long did it take y'all to to get the rogue to talk?" she asked, leaning forward on her elbows against the bar.
Aldrich swirled his glass, watching the red liquid slosh around the sides. "A few days. The other two were strong, they wouldn't break. Josh and I knew it wouldn't be long for the third tho. We just took our time with him."
Nicole nodded, taking a sip from her own glass. A comfortable silence fell between the two, neither one really knowing how to break it. Finally, after finishing his wine, Aldrich stood from his seat, walking over to the mantle and glancing at the different pictures on it, he focused in on a certain one though. It was a picture of Nicole's father and a woman, who looked nearly identical to Nicole. He soon realized the woman was Nicole's mother, Luna Nicollet Danielson.

She was a beautiful woman, her long blonde hair cascading past her shoulders made the blue of her eyes pop. She was wearing a traditional top armor, one that was made specifically for her. It was made of what Aldrich assumed to be pure steel, and was shining in the light. It went around her neck, clasping in front. The collar connected the shoulder straps, and one piece that hung down the front between her breasts. Over both her breasts were seven chains that hung loosely. They connected to the pieces going around her shoulders, and carried on into the back. The shoulder plates were covered in smaller metal pieces, making them almost look like feathers. Under the armor, she wore a solid black tunic that went down to her knees, but split in the middle, showing her leather covered thighs. A pair of lace up boots covered her feet and most of her legs.  Next to her stood a much younger version of Nicole's father, Alpha Andrew. He was sporting similar attire, except his tunic was tied in the front and didn't teach his knees nor split, and he was wearing a pair of tight fitting cloth pants. They looked fierce, ready for battle.

Nicole walked over to Aldrich, stopping beside him as she looked at the picture. "That was taken the day she became luna and Dad alpha. It's tradition in the pack that the Alpha and Luna wear armor to solidify their status. It basically just shows that they aren't average wolves."

Aldrich nodded slowly, his eyes not moving from the picture. "Is there one of you, when you became alpha?"
Nicole nodded, reaching and grabbing a different picture frame. Aldrich took it from from her gently, looking down at it.

Nicole stood in the seemingly same spot as her parents had. She was dressed in armor identical to her mothers, and wearing nearly the same clothes. He smiled down at it as he looked her over in the picture. "The armor, it looks like your mother's."
"It was my mother's. I didn't want my own made. She was such an amazing luna, I strive to be like her, just as an alpha." she paused for a moment, staring longing at the picture of her mother. "She died in a rogue attack when I was three. I don't remember her at all. All I have is pictures, and her armor. I just felt like she needed to be honored that day is why I broke tradition."

Aldrich turned and looked at her, seeing her trying her best to hold back her tears. He reached out, grabbing her face gently and wiping a stray tear with his thumb. "Hey, it's okay. Your mother would be proud of you, you've broken a lot of traditions baby." he chuckled lightly. He smiled when a small smile formed on Nicole's face. "I've lost people too. My mother was also killed by rogues, that's why I became alpha at such a young age. My father couldn't handle it, and he.. he had to be dealt with. Sadly, I was the only one who could take him. But anyways, your mother would be so damn proud. I know your father is, and.. I am too. I'm so proud to have you as a mate."

   Nicole finally let a few tears fall at his words. She did love this male, and she was pretty positive he loved her. Placing her hands on his forearms, she stood on her toes and reached up, placing her lips on his. Aldrich's grip on her cheeks tightened, not enough to hurt her, just to hold her firmly as he kissed her back. Their lips moved in sync, molding into each other perfectly. Nicole was the one to deepen the kiss, her hands moving from his arms to grip at his hair, pulling it gently as she pulled him down to lean into her. A growl sounded through the room, having come from Aldrich as he lifted her up. She wrapped her legs tightly around him, her arms going around his neck as she pulled away.

Both their breathing was heavy, and lust tangled itself in their mate bond. Aldrich moved his hands to her butt, squeezing tightly, making a low growl come from the females chest. "If you want to stop, tell me now. If you don't.." Aldrich trailed off, knowing she knew what would happen.
Nicole's wolf was howling in her mind, pushing her to continue to touch and love on her mate. Nicole stared into Aldrich's eyes for a moment, before connecting their lips together once more. She kissed him slowly, running one hand down his hard back. A moan sounded from him as he began making his way to her room, kicking the door open as he carried her in. He dropped her on the kind sized bed, standing straight and immediate pulling his shirt over his head. Nicole leaned up on her elbows, watching the muscles in his arms and chest flexed as he moved.

As Aldrich began climbing back on top of her, their lips met once more. He kissed her roughly, tangling one of his hands in her hair, the other holding him up on the bed. Nicole moaned as he pulled on her hair gently, pulling her lips away from his and exposing her neck to him. He began attacking the mark on her neck with kisses and licks, smirking as she moaned out and scratched at his bare back. He continued the assault on her neck, biting and sucking on different spots, leaving multiple bruises wherever his lips had been. Pulling up from her neck, he looked down at her, his eyes shining and a more affectionate emotion coursing through the mate bond.

Love.

Okay, I'm sorry... but you know what happens. I don't want the book to get flagged, so the super nasty stuff will not be included. If y'all want a separate 'book' that has those scenes written out, comment and let me know!