Authors Note 1

Hello! If you're knew here, please take a second and check out the video up top. It's sort of an introduction of myself and me explaining why I write my characters the way I do! I hope you guys learn a little about me, not only as an author, but as a person to! Have a great day!

I want to start by saying, thank you so much for taking the time to check this book out! This is one that I am so excited for, and I hope all of you love it!

*Disclaimer*

All names or ideas in this book are purely fiction.
Any similarity's to any other book are also pure coincidence. This book has not been stolen from anyone else, nor have any ideas regarding the plot, characters, names, etc. If someone has an issue and feels anything has been copied, they can feel free to private message me and we will figure it out.

  This book will not be posted anywhere else but on this Wattpad account, so if it is found on another site/account, it has been copied.

This book with also contain suggestive themes, such as mentions of violence, nudity and sexual encounters. If you aren't comfortable with that, then that's fine, this book just may not be for you.

Thank you.

-New edit: Aug. 25, 2022-

I will be going back and heavily editing this story. There are many many mistakes, I am aware. So please just overlook those until I can edit them. I'be already published the first few chapters of the sequel, so I'll have to edit in between writing for it. Either way, hope you enjoy reading! Thanks!