𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ➊

1976

It was normal night at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. All of the students are enjoying themselves in Great hall and excitedly talking with their friends.

At Gryffindor table group of boys discuss about their pranks who are none other than the Mauraders. They are very popular for their pranks.

James Potter, son of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter also leader of Marauders gang gazing longingly at Lily Evans who is talking with her friends. ''She is my beautiful flower.." He told his friends. You see james is whipped for lily Evans. Everytime he ask to date him, she rejected him cruelly which is amusing for everyone even professors.

"You are lovesick fool prongs" said sirius who is son of Orion and Walburga black. He hates his parents because he didn't agree with their ideas.

" You also lovesick fool for McKinnon padfoot" irritatedly said Remus lupin. He is not from pureblood family but girls always swooning over him for his sweet charming character.

"Oh moony are you jelous?" Jokingly said peter pettigrew. He is not a charming always shy one, living in the shadows of his friends. He envy his friends lightly for that.

"moony are you blushing!" James laughed with his friends. Tears are coming from their eyes because of their laughing.

"Shut up dumbass, Dumbledore is about to make his speech and for the record I'm not blushing" blushing Remus told his friends.

"Guys my Lily is looking at me" James winked and waved at her but she rolled her eyes and turn away from him. Seeing this remus and sirius laughing at his friend's pathetic attempt.

Dumbledore raised from his seat to start his speech but suddenly the great hall door open, everyone in the hall looking at the door. "Dramatic much'' sirius rolled his eyes.

The Ministry of magic, Tom Riddle, Black Family, Potter Family, Malfoys, Lestrange, Weasleys and many pureblood families entered the great hall

The Ministry of magic, Tom Riddle, Black Family, Potter Family, Malfoys, Lestrange, Weasleys and many pureblood families entered the great hall. Some are confused and some are irritating to come here.

Upon seeing Tom Riddle, Dumbledore is tensed and annoyed at seeing him...but Tom Riddle is lovingly gazed at his fiance Cassopiea Nova Black who is talking with Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Guests May I ask what are you all doing here?" Shocking Dumbledore asked them.

"We don't know about the others but my wife and I suddenly appeared outside the school" said Fleamont Potter confusingly while looking at the other family members and ministry.

"Arthur and I assumed you brought us here professor Dumbledore" said Molly Weasley who stood beside her husband Arthur Weasley.

"I didn't call anyone here " said Dumbledore while stroking his long beard.

"What is the meaning of this? someone  have to know something. " angrily snapped Cygnus Black giving heated glare to Dumbledore.

"Brother calm down. something is going on, we will find out" said Orion Black, calming his brother.

Suddenly bright light flashes in the great hall. Everyone cover their eyes. when they removed their hands, they all are shocked at what they are seeing. Because there standing Group of people who may be in their early 20's. Meanwhile Tom and Cassopiea holding each other hands. Cassopiea lightly blushes at the skin contact and give a beautiful smile to her future husband.

"Ow, my leg..."

"Idiot get up"

"Is Everyone alright?"

"Did it work?"

"What do you think?"

The new people talked among themselves who are dressed weirdly. (Bcaz they are from future so their dressing sense is different compared to the past ones).

In the group, one girl is stand out from the others. She has long blonde hair with beautiful violet eyes. Perfect curves she is beyond beautiful. Students in the hall couldn't help but drooling at the sight of this girl. She is observing everyone around her. Raised one of her perfect eyebrows at her friends, subtly smirking at them.

Despite her beauty, elders in the hall point their wand at them. Mainly at her who is looking as a leader for that group.

"Who are you?" Minerva McGonagall shakingly asked her. But the girl simply laughs at her. Her friends hands are twitching to reach their wands.

'Merlin her laugh is beautiful' many in the great hall thoughts.

"We are no harm, relax" the girl said calmly.

"How did you get here" Druella Black asked them. This time a boy with blond hair come forward said "we are from the future".

"This is no joke" Minerva angrily snapped at them. "This is not a joke professor McGonagall" the beautiful girl told her. Minerva is utterly shocked to say the least after hearing her name. But the students in the hall didn't stop their drooling even Slytherins .

"State your business", asked Dumbledore, his eyes are annoyingly twinkling.

"The Ministry of Magic send us to this time for prevent the wizarding world from the war which will happen in the future, we have to simply watch the movies, happen in the future so that you can correct your mistakes" Another girl with black hair told. She is also beautiful but not like violet eyed girl.

Everyone notice that Most of them have familiar appearence.

" Introduce yourself " Amelia bones asked their names.

English is not my first language. So forgive me if my English is poor. I hope this chapter is somewhat good. If not, i can improve in upcoming days. I didn't copy from others, if any of you thinks that some part are same in different book, please inform me so I can give them credits. Thanks for reading this book :)