𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ⓫

The hat is placed once again, Ava did as professor McGonagall told her, suddenly a voice is speaking in her head "Mmm, you are powerful indeed. you are perfect for all the house, mm" it's start to speaking something for 10 min, everyone around her murmurs among themselves "yes.. yes .. you will be perfect in this house. your parents are also placed in that house"

Ava suddenly perked up at hearing about her parents but which parents is it talking about "I'm talking about your parents Ms.Riddle" How did it know that! She wondered

suddenly the hat started to laugh "oh I know everything inside your head... be careful and don't trust Dumbledore Mistress.. you will be placed in" wait did it just called me mistress.. Ava stunned at hearing that

"Mistress!"

"don't trust Dumbledore! What does that mean!?"

Dumbledore fumed at hearing that hat talking about him. Many of his followers vary of him now. Some are even moved to the Slytherin side.

"Slytherin" it suddenly shouted. You could hear a pin drop silence.

James and Sirius stand on the table, clapped, screamed loudly in excitement.

Lily and Marlene try to look for a place where they could hide. They are embarassed is to say the least.

"Idiot, could you not act like fool for a minute!" Lily snapped at james and pulled down him harshly

"Idiot, could you not act like fool for a minute!" Lily snapped at james and pulled down him harshly. He fall on the floor, groaned in pain.

Everyone laughed at seeing this.

James immediately raised and turned to Lily, hold her hand "I only fall for you my lily flower" he said cheekily and kissed her knuckles like a gentleman.

Lily scoffed at his behaviour, but her face is blushed.

"I'm proud of you my son" Fleamont potter proudly said and earned a harsh slap on his head from euphemia potter.

"Smooth james, very smooth" Tom said boredly when james sat beside him.

"Shut up, Tommy" james said and give him a smirk.

"Don't call me that!" Tom growled in annoyance.

"Or what Tommy!" James teased him further to get a reaction from him which is working. Everyone is watching this amusingly.

Tom glared at him then his face split into a teasing smile which earned a confused look from james.

"Nothing, my Jamie" Tom said and turned to the screen.

Sirius laughed harder at this "Jamie!! That's rich!!"

This time james is the one who is scowling "don't call me that!"

"Or what my Jamie" Tom mimicked him.

Cassie and lily looked at eachother then nod their heads. James and Tom bickering stopped when they feel a harsh slap on their heads.