𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ➎

Petunia and Dudley visibly shaken at the sight of him. ''couldn't make us a cup o' tea, could yeh? It's not been an easy journey" Hagrid asked them while looking for the twins.

"I demand that you leave at once sir. You are breaking and entering" vernon told him while tightly holding the short gun.

"Ah, shut up, Dursley, yeh great prune" said the giant Hagrid and called for the twins. They both come out of their hiding space.

"uh, I'm ava and this is my brother harry" stated nervously at the sight of him.

"Las' time I saw you, you both were only a baby, Yeh look a lot like yer dad harry, but yeh've got yer mum's eyes." Hagrid told them with a smile.

"Don't talk to them" vernon nervously told hagrid, his hands are shaking slightly.

"Oh shut yer mouth Dursley, very happy birthday to yeh ava and harry. Got summat fer yeh here - I mighta sat on it at some point, but it'll taste all right." Hagrid wished them and From an inside pocket of his black overcoat, he pulled a slightly squashed box.

Harry opened it with trembling fingers. Inside was a large, sticky chocolate cake with Happy Birthday Ava and Harry written on it in green icing.

Ava has large smile which forms a dimple on her face because no one ever wish them happy birthday or prepare cake for them.

"Thank you hagrid for that cake" lily thanked Hagrid with teary eyes which he nodded. Everyone is smiling at the scene. The smile in Ava's face is so precious.

"Thank you but who are you" ava asked him with a confused face.

"Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. Of course you know about the Hogwarts" Hagrid informed them while sitting on the couch and magically produce a fire on the fireplace with his umbrella.

Ava and Harry's eyes are widened comically at that magic, dursleys are visibly scared at that. With a clearing throat Harry said "sorry but no, what is Hogwarts".

With a shocked face Hagrid turned to them "blimey! Did yeh never wonder where yer parents learned it all?" "Learned what exactly?" Ava asked him with a shaky voice.

"You both are witch and wizard Ava, a thumpin' good one" Hagrid informed her softly after hearin Ava's shaky voice.

"No I think you misunderstood, we are not wizard, we can't be" said Harry in confused voice while looking at Ava who also nodded her head.

"I know the truth, here these are for you. Read it" said hagrid and giving each their Hogwarts letters. They both hurriedly opened them and started reading it.

Everyone cheered as they finally opened their letters. Blacks also couldn't help but smile appears on their face.

Vernon suddenly found his voice.
"Stop!" he commanded. "Stop right there, sir! I forbid you to tell them anything! and They are not going anywhere with you" angrily vernon grabbed them by their shoulders tightly, Ava winced at that.

"I'd like ter see a great Muggle like you stop them" Hagrid said.

"A what?" asked ava curiously. "A Muggle," said Hagrid, "it's what we call nonmagic folk like them".

"We swore when we took them in we'd put a stop to that rubbish," said Vernon.

"You knew?" said Harry. "You knew we have magic?" ava asked at the same time. "Knew!" shrieked Aunt Petunia suddenly.