𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ❿

Ava searched for any place she could sit. when she passed a compartment, she saw draco and carina. So she knocked on their door. Carina opened the door and look at her with surprised "Ava?"

"Hi, can i..i...sit with y.. you please?" she nervously asked her, holding deigo tightly in her arms.

Once carina sees her nervous state, her eyes softened "ofcourse come in"

Ava went inside and looked at many people may be 10 they all looking at her eyes with dreamy look. She immediately turn away from them and cleared her throat. They all come out of their trance state.

She look at carina and asked her "where can I sit?" Looked at the only empty seat which is beside a boy. She gulped loudly at that.

"You can sit with me" she softly hold her hands and dragged her with a far corner seat beside window. she sighed relieved at that.

"Thank you" Ava give her cute dimple smile. Others couldn't help but swoon at that.

"You are cute" a girl with blond hair told Ava with a smile on her face

She blushed heavily at that and diego jumped from her to sit on draco's lap who is having some cookies in his hands.

They all are cooed at her blushing face. She tightly hold carina's hand which is still with her, and hide in her shoulders. Carina wrapped her arms around Ava.

Everyone in the hall watch this with soft smile.

"So This is from their friendship starts" evan said after looking their friendship bond.

"I want to see ava" Cassopiea told her family worriedly

"We have to be here, don't worry ava is safe with fleur" druella black said in caring tone. She also worried about her granddaughter but they have to watch this movie.

"So what's your name?" A boy with black hair asked Ava.

"I'm ava potter" She told him nervously and nuzzling more into carina when seeing the dark look on his face.

"Blaise stop it! She isn't like that" carina told him sternly and tighten her arms around her.

His face softened once seeing the scared look on Ava face.

"So ava, where is your brother?" Draco asked her gently and stroking diego behind his ears.

"He is in other compartment with ronald Weasley. I don't like him, something about him isn't right. So I left them" Ava told him nuzzling more into carina shoulder and comfortable sigh escaped her.

"Ava is so comfortable in carina arms" Narcissa fondly said after seeing her god daughter and her daughter bond

"physical affection help my sister to calm her nerves" carina said with a loving smile thinking about her sister ava.

Blacks, Malfoys, potters are all having large smile seeing carina fondly talking about ava.

"Weasley!" A girl with black hair sneered at his name. Ava thinks that she also didn't like him.

When that girl realised, Ava is looking at her, she give her a smile and says "I'm antlia beth Lestrange, 3rd year Slytherin"

Ava give her a shy smile and cutely muttered "hello". Antlia started to laughing at that. Then after everyone start to introduce themselves

"I'm Dorado Cygnus Black, 3rd year Slytherin and this is Aries Black, pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass, Theodore Nott, crabb, goyle and you already know Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, carina malfoy" he introduced them and they all giving Ava a welcoming smile.