𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ➌

Everyone in the hall are watching the future gang who silently eating their dinner without giving them any glance. Dumbledore give a suspicious look to Ava all the while in dinner. Fleur giving one look at Dumbledore then he turned away from them.

"What are you thinking baby" Fleur asked her mate who is poking her food in deep thinking. Ava sighs tiredly.

"I don't know how will they react when they know about my identity. you know that everyone will definitely gets angry after seeing everthing what if they start fighting.. or worse what if it doesn't change anything in the future..oh merlin" Ava start rambling while scratching her hands nervously. After seeing her panic state her friends are giving her worried glance.

Fleur gently removing her hands from her and hold it gently in one hand with other hand she cups her cheek, softly stroking her cheekbones and calmly said "Listen to me honey, sure they will get upset and angry after knowing everything about you and your life. But you have to remember that they can't use their wands in here, even Dumbledore. So don't worry about anything , and Future will definitely turn better trust me baby..so take a breath and relax..yeah"and Fleur gently kiss her forehead.

Ava give her hand a squeeze silently thanking her and cuddle to her side. After few minutes She finally calm down.

After the dinner, foods are disappeared and halls are extracted, tables are removed. Sofas with extending charms are placed in the hall. All the students are situated in the new place with their families and friends.

Ava stands from her seat nervously looking at Fleur who giving her reassured glance.

"Right, so this is about my life and the wizarding world. Future war happend because of your mistakes. We know those incidents are not happened yet, so we try to don't judge you. When we watching this many of you feel different emotions like angry, betrayal but just so you know your magics will not work from starting to ending of the movie. Once the movies finished we can discuss about it. Let's start." Ava finished her talking while others in the hall listen intently.

After hearing her speech some are confused "is the future that bad?" Many people thoughts.

Tom giving harsh glare to dumbledore knowing he is the main reason to that disaster happen in future.

Ava sits with her friends beside fleur and Carina Malfoy after insert the movie in disk player.

Fleur wrapping her arms around her and scratching her hair while ava nuzzling into fleur's neck. Carina giving them a smile.

The hall suddenly goes dark, only light is coming from the mega screen. The screen shows

A man appeared on the corner the cat had been watching, appeared suddenly and silently you'd have thought he'd just popped out of the ground.The cat's tail twitched and its eyes narrowed.

"Guys that looks like minne" said Remus while thoughtfully scratching his chin.

"I also thought the same thing moony" Sirius and James agreed with him.

"We will find that soon lets watch that movie" peter said as he turned away from his friends to the screen.

That man was tall, thin, and very old, judging by the silver of his hair and beard, which were both long enough to tuck into his belt. He was wearing long robes, a purple cloak that swept the ground, and high-heeled, buckled boots. His blue eyes were light, bright, and sparkling behind half-moon spectacles and his nose was very long and crooked, as though it had been broken at least twice. He is none other than Dumbledore.

Many Slytherins and Ravenclaws families rolled their eyes at the sight of him. Gryffindors cheered for him loudly mainly the Marauders. Regulus and Cassopiea giving their brother sirius a harsh glare for chanting Dumbledore name.