𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ➐

"What that means?" Ava asked the goblin confusingly, playing with her hand sleeves trying to calm her nerves.

"When you take an inheritance test, it will show your birth identity, your ladyships. If you had any blocks in your magic, you can know about them." Said adhirokh intently looking at her violet eyes.

Something about her is alluring. Everyone feels the small pull towards her. After seeing his intense gaze, she shuffle in her seat and cleared her throat.

Adhirokh blinked his eyes as if he get out from the trance state. "I'm ready to take that test'' said ava, 'I didn't know why they all are sometimes behaves like that when they look in my eyes. Sure my eyes are in violet which is unusual but that doesn't mean they have to look like hypnotized. Uncle vernon also stand in a trance state when he looked at my eyes intently, from that day he won't look at me in the eyes as if he scared he would drown in them.' ava thought, slightly frowned.

"I felt the same way, something about your eyes..It's.. I don't know how to say that but they are like calling me to drown in them. They are so mesmerizing" said pansy Parkinson dreamily while slightly biting her lips, knowing full well about Fleur's reaction. She give ava a sultry smirk playfully.

Ava turned bright red in embarassment. Their friends are simply shakes their heads, but a smile is seen on their face. Everyone in the hall turned to Fleur who looks ready to kill her any moment.

Ava knows Fleur is very possessive and don't like when someone look at her or flirt with her.

Fleur clenched her jaw tightly, she knows that pansy doing that playfully to get her a reaction. But she can't control herself when someone looks at HER Ava like that. "If you don't shut up at this instance, I will crucio you pansy" angrily snapped standing from her seat and walk towards pansy.

Ava immediately dragged her away from pansy who is trying very hard to control her laugh.

Astoria gives her a hard slap on the back of her head "Idiot, don't angry her further"

"oww! But it's funny to irritate her"said pansy, Draco rubbing her head softly.

Ava sits on her lap softly stroking her cheekbones, massaging her scalp and turned her face to look at her in the eyes. "Baby look at me" said Ava, touching her forehead with hers.

Fleur takes a deep breath to calm herself and tightly holding ava in her lap. "I know she is just joking, but I can't control myself when someone look at you like that.. even it's for fun. you are mine only mine" pouted and give pansy a harsh glare who openly laugh at her now.

"Pansy" said ava in a stern voice who immediately shut her mouth. Everyone in the hall watching amused and smiled. They enjoyed seeing their friendship bond, taunting and bickering with eachother but when someone talk bad or insult their friends, they will give them absolute death glare.

Tom cleared his throat "shall we continue" smile is seen in his face.

Hearing Tom's voice, Ava gives him a nod and cute dimple smile which absolutely adorned her face. Everyone turned to the screen.

"Alright, now I want you to cut your hand slightly with this knife and drop your blood in this paper which will absorb and show your inheritance result." placing a knife and gold parchment towards ava "Don't worry Ms.Potter the cut will heal immediately and you feel no pain" adhirokh said when seeing the scared face on her face.

Ava takes a deep breath and do as he told her. Slightly cut her hand, drop a blood on the paper which absorb it. Adhirokh take that paper and chanted something in goblin language then it flew upwards. She waited patiently then the paper glows after few seconds it landed infront of him. He didn't look at it, directly give it to ava. She starts to read it.