𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ➍

A sleeping 10 year old boy and girl is shown under the cupboard .

"Get up, I said Get up"  screeching voice can be heard from outside the locked door.

''Why are you sleeping in a cupboard" James asked Ava trying to control his anger.

Ava didn't meet anyone eyes in the hall. While lily looked devastated after seeing the obvious abuse of her children.

Ava opened her eyes and looks beside her brother who is still sleeping, "Harry wake up" gently shakes him.

"What'' Harry snapped at her for waking him.

She just giving him lovely smile and said "Come on we have chores to do, you do know that what will happen if we didn't finish them".

"I know sorry for snapping at you, my body aches from yesterday activities".

Ava giving him teary look and said "mine too, my backs and legs are aches from the beatings" and cried softly.

"I'm sorry but we better get to work now, later I will give you head massage for my tiny sister" comfort his sister who cried softly in his shoulder.

"Thank you and I'm not tiny" she chuckled at him.

Ava sat there watching her horrible memories with teary eyes once again which she tried to forget. To this day she remembered their beatings clearly and having frequent panic attacks from the memories.

Fleur and her friends know about the abuse slightly but they didn't expect to this level. "I'll kill them all.. how dare they.. Ahhh" Fleur screamed angrily at the horrific scene.. she couldn't watch her mate in painful.

''They are disgusting " druella and Walburga are ready to hex the dursleys . Sirius didn't expect his family to react like this.

Cassopiea cried after seeing painful face on Ava, she tried to catch her gaze but she didn't meet anyone eyes. Tom Riddle eyes gone to crimson red "how dare they treat a child like that"

The great hall are beyond angry shouting at the screen and some are glaring at Dumbledore for leaving them with their disgusting relatives who didn't take his eyes off from the screen.

"Bring my coffee girl" uncle vernon ordered Ava.

"You, go finish the breakfast and don't burnt the beacon, I want everything to be perfect for my son's birthday" said petunia giving Harry a slap on his head.

Their son who is looking like mini elephant come downstairs and looking at his birthday presents.

"How many are there?" Dudley asked his parents while glaring at Harry who glared back at him.

"36, I count them myself" Vernon happily told him. "36!! But last year I got 37 presents" said Dudley stomping his foot and throw a tantrum.

"There There my munchkin, when we go to zoo we will buy 2 more presents for you.." petunia gently calming him rubbing his back smoothly.

"He is pathetic, he got lots of present even it's not enough for him. But we only got old clothes as our presents." angrily whispered to his sister Ava who stand beside him while watching the whole drama.

"I don't care about the gifts, All I just want is love Harry. You know, I often wonder what if we have our parents beside us, holding our hands when we go outside, give hugs, and said they love us ." Said Ava emotionally to Harry. Tears formed in Ava's violet eyes.

Harry don't know what to say so he just hold her hands then Petunia ordered them to serve breakfast.

Most of their eyes are filled with tears even Bellatrix and Narcissa, some of them are crying from seeing Ava emotional state.