𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ➋

"Well let me start, I'm Hermoine Granger, a muggleborn so you don't know my parents" said the bushy brunette haired girl.

While in Gryffindor table sirius looking at his parents and relatives for any type of disgust and annoying reactions when she introduced herself as muggle but to his surprise and confusion they simply nodded.

"I'm Luna Lovegood, my parents are xenophilius and pandora lovegood" luna said in her dreamy voice who is having waist length dirty blond hair with silvery eyes and dazed dreamy look on her face.

Pandora blushed heavily in Ravenclaw table while her friends are teasing about her future husband.

Next a boy with striking blond hair come forward then gazed at lucius and narcissa, said "I'm Draco Malfoy, my parents are Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, this is my twin sister Carina Malfoy" pointing at a girl beside him who is also having blond hair with similar appearance. The Malfoys and Blacks smiled at them. Narcissa lovingly gazed at their children.

Standing next to carina, a girl with black hair with striking blue eyes and pale skin come forward and shyly wave at Bellatrix and Rodolphus "I'm Antlia Beth Lestrange, my parents are Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange" winking at her parents.

"My daughter is beautiful" said Rodolphus happily. "Our daughter idiot" rolled her eyes at Rodolphus but lovingly smile at her daughter.

"I better be her favourite uncle" Rabastan jokingly argued at his neice.

"I'm Dorado Cygnus Black, My parents are Regulus Black and Lysandra Yaxley" said Dorado who is very handsome and give a cute smile at his parents which make half of the girls in the hall swoon.

Meanwhile yaxley is blushing at the look Regulus Black giving her. The Blacks and Yaxleys give a nod to each other.

A tall handsome boy with dark brown hair and Hazel eyes said "I'm Theodore Nott, my parents are Christina and Tiberius Nott". His parents and relatives are plesently surprised at the sight of him. He gave them a charming smile.

"I'm Blaise Zabini " said a tall black boy with high cheekbones and long, slanting eyes.

"Who is your parents, my boy" Dumbledore asked him with his grandfatherly tone.

He didn't tell his parents name but everyone shut up once seeing the heated look he give at Dumbledore.

Meanwhile, "Dumbledore is looking at you for a long time and speaking something with minister Eugenia Jenkins" Cassopiea Black said to her fiance Tom Riddle.

" Mmm I know, but don't worry only he and our inner circle knows that I'm Voldemort and that old fool don't tell anyone anytime soon." Tom told her.

"How are you sure about that?" Cassopiea asked worriedly at him.

"Trust me darling, I know about him" he reassured her and giving her kiss on the lips smiling lovingly.

A cute boy with brown hair shyly come forward scratching his neck and bashingly said " I'm Aries Arcturus Black, my parents are Sirius Black and Marelene McKinnon".

Loud screech comes from the Gryffindor table who is none other than Sirius Black jumping up and down on the table chanting 'I marry Marlene' crazily. His parents and future ones are amused by his reaction. On the other hand, Marlene simply said "I'm not gonna marry this Idiot anytime soon" giving a smile to her son which he returned.

"I'm Daphne Greengrass and this is my sister Astoria Greengrass, our parents are Florian and Adorabella Greengrass" pointing at her and her sister and looking at her parents smile at them.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson, my parents are Percival and Amaryllis Parkinson" said a girl with black hair and Grey eyes, giving her a parents a smile.

"I'm George Weasley and this is my sister Ginny Weasley", said a red head boy indicating a girl with red hair beside him. Weasleys were shocked because they didn't even glance at their ways.

A tall boy with black hair said "I'm Neville Longbottom, my parents are Frank and Alice Longbottom" giving his parents small smile.

The Marauders teasing frank and same goes for Alice, both are blushing heavily.

Next a beautiful girl with blond hair striking blue eyes and pale skin come forward, glaring at Dumbledore for slight moment and averted her gaze which didn't go unnoticed by Dumbledore, Tom and Cassopiea.

She said "I'm Fleur Delacour, my parents are Monsieur and Apolline Delacour. You didn't know them because they are in france." Most of them give her simple nod.

Finally everyone waited for the time arrived, the beautiful girl with violet eyes comes forward looking at everyone around her and said " I'm Ava, you will know My birth identity when we watch the movie" and she stand back next to Fleur.

Elders giving her a suspicious look. While the students simply gazing at her dreamily.

Seeing this fleur roughly grabbed Ava and give her a passionate kiss. Ava hummed in surprise but never the less kiss her back hard. Fleur start to calm down when ava massaged her scalp, playing with her baby hairs. Breathlessly both pulled away with a swollen lips while the hall looking stunned at this. Fleur giving them a hard glare simply said "she is mine" while possessively wrapping her arms around Ava's waist.

Evan Rosier whistled at them after recovered from his shock. Ava stood there blushing furiously. Elders some are cleared their throats while Bellatrix, Rabastan and some are amusingly watched at them.

"You all must be hungry, after finishing the dinner we can watch the movies", Minerva informed the guests and future ones.

Then a large cushions and sofas with foods appear along with Tv and Disk player.

Blacks and Malfoys sitting with Tom Riddle at Slytherin side sofa. Others situated at Gryffindor table and Ravenclaw table side.

The future ones are goes to sit with their parents. Ava, Fleur, George, Ginny sat in alone away from everyone but in Slytherin side.

The Weasleys and everyone are shocked to see their children sitting at Slytherin side much to their parents annoying and confusion.