𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ⓬

The next scene change into potion class. Ava sat beside harry asusual. Snape started roll call, when he called ava, snape looked at her with curiosity and confusion. Then he called harry and paused on his name.

“Ah, yes,” he said softly, “Harry Potter. Our new — celebrity.”

Some students sniggered behind their hands. Snape finished calling the names and looked up at the class. His eyes were cold and empty.

“You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion making” he began. He spoke in barely more than a whisper, but they caught every word — like Professor McGonagall, Snape had the gift of keeping a class silent without effort.

“As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don’t expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death — if you aren’t as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach”

More silence followed this little speech. Harry and Ava exchanged looks with raised eyebrows.

Everyone watching this with mouth agape. Teachers are impressed, some juniors are Shivered when he looked at them coldly.

Harry thought about yesterday dinner, the scene shows where harry sat with the gryffindors. He looked at the staff table, his gaze land on black haired professor who is gazed coldly at him from the starting. He turned to the boy beside him and asked "say percy, who is that professor?"

"Oh! That's professor snape, head of Slytherin house. He is teaching potions" precy weasly said.

Harry nod and looked at Ava, she didn't eat anything. She is just poking her food, harry sighed sadly at that.

"Go sevvy!" Barty Jr teased him, Snape scowling at him. His friends are laughed at his face.

Harry snapped out of his thoughts when he feel someone jabbed his stomach. He then turned to ava but she is pointing to front. He looked at snape who is glaring at him.

“Potter!” said Snape suddenly “What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?”

"Oh come on! We haven't learnt that in the first year" some Hufflepuffs said.

Harry glanced at Ron, who looked as stumped as he was; Hermione’s hand had shot into the air.

“I don’t know, sir,” said Harry. Snape’s lips curled into a sneer.

“Tut, tut — fame clearly isn’t everything.” He ignored Hermione’s hand.

"Look like he hate harry" Marlene told lily, she frown at this. James clenched his fist in anger and glare at snape.

“Let’s try again. Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?”

Hermione stretched her hand as high into the air as it would go without her leaving her seat, but Harry didn’t have the faintest idea what a bezoar was.

“I don’t know, sir.”

“Thought you wouldn’t open a book before coming, eh, Potter?”

"Even if he read that book, he definitely couldn't answer. Because it's all not from the first year potions" some Ravenclaw said, many more glares are send to Snape but he didn't care