𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

The next morning breakfast is shown on the screen.

"I'm starting my training next week Ava" harry told his sister, ava nods her head.

"How are you doing in your Slytherin?" Harry asked her while drinking his juice.

"I love it harry, everyone is welcoming. Although professor Snape is looking at me weird" ava said poking her food.

"Eat your food ava, look at you. You are very skinny. How will you be strong if you eat like this?" Harry scolded her in which return ava cutely pouted at him.

Seeing this harry chuckled "don't you dare pout at me Ava". Ava sighed dramatically and slowly start to eating her breakfast.

Future ones and their families are watching this fondly, others are chuckled at Ava antics.

Harry noticed from his corner of his eye that ron is looking at Ava creepily. Harry clenched his fist at this.

"Come on harry" ava said after finishing her food, harry shaked his head "you go wait for me in the class. I'll be there in few minutes"

Ava looked confused but went to Slytherin table where others are waiting for them. Harry looked at them, his eyes held anger. Seeing this Aries offered to wait for him. So others left.

"I bet my 120 chocolate frog cards, we are going to see Harry beat that ronald ass" Barty Jr confidently said, some are eagerly waiting for that.

Arthur clenched his jaw with fume, molly worriedly looked at the screen.

Harry and Aries went outside the hall and leaning against the wall in corner.

"What happened?" Aries asked him. Before harry could respond ronald came with his friends.

Harry angrily went to ronald, dragged him by his shirt collar. Push him against the wall, ron looked at him in scared.

"Ha..harry? Wh..what are you doing!?" Ron strutted stupidly, Aries looked at harry with wide eyes.

"Listen here Weasley, Don't you dare look at my sister ever again. If I see you looking at her, I'll kill you where you stand. Don't test me! Do you understand!!" Harry said in his cold tone, even Aries is shivered at this. Ron tears flow from his face. He is too scared to respond to harry.

Harry sighed in irritation, again pushed him against the wall with a force. Ron whimper at this. "I said do you understand!" After few seconds ron nod his head shakily.

"I can't hear nods, can I!?...speak up!" Harry harshly whispered not wanting attract the attention.

"I..I...und..understand" ron said pathetically.

"I..I..un.. understand" harry mimicked him before he added "you understand what!?"

"I never look at you sister ever" ron cried at this point. Aries is biting his lips to control his laugh. Harry pulled away from him and left with Aries to his class.

All are sat there shocked at seeing harry so angry and cold. Tom face split into a smirk at this.

James shouted in proud "that's my boy!"

Lily and cassie even have a soft smile on their faces.

On the other hand, some are laughed at seeing ron face. Arthur face reddened in embarassment and anger.

"Damn harry, that Weasley looked like he is going to piss on his pants" Aries laugh harder, harry looked at him with a smile.

Fred and George Weasley stand before them with a large smile.