𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ➑

Ava and Harry then entered into the olivander's, and shortly after a group of people entered the shop who all are dressed like some royals. At seeing the crowd, ava immediately move away from them to backwards. Harry is in the forward trying several wands.

When she moved, she suddenly hear some whispers. She stopped in her tracks and listen intently 'open it' she turn to look who is talking but no one is there.

One old wooden box caught her eyes. She simply walk towards them. She looked at the them and she hears the whispers more clearly now.

She didn't notice that everyone is watching her. Olivander looking at her with shocked face. Harry tried to call her but olivander stopped him. The pureblood families didn't know that they are the potter twins. So they stand there boredly.

Ava opened the wooden box, inside a beautiful white crystal wand is laying there.

She lifted it out of the box, when her hand touched that wand she sees a golden aura surrounding her and her hair flied, revealed her lightning bolt scar. After few seconds everything around her becames normal.

''woah" "That's so cool" "That wand is beautiful" everyone in the hall are awe at this

She had a large smile on her face turned to tell Harry "Harry look at this wand, It's beautiful isn't it!?" but he already looking at her with a shocked face not only him but the others also stand there with their mouth agape.

"Yes it is. But I still don't get my wand" said Harry and sighed heavily.

Olivander recovered from the shock and said "That's not an ordinary wand Ms. Potter. That wand was previously owned by Lady Hecate. When she created this wizarding world, she placed her powerful wand here which is called 'The first wand'. For thousands of years it has been waiting for its master. Merlin, Dumbledore and many powerful wizards have tried and seen this wand but it rejected them. The elder wand is nothing compared to this wand. Now it's choosen you as its master. Handle it carefully Ms. Potter because you can destroy the universe with this wand in blink of eyes."

No one knows what to say. Some looking at ava in fear. Some looked at her in respect. Some looked at her in awe. Her friends and family members are looking at her in proud. Dumbledore looked at her with so much jelousy.

"My daughter is powerful just like me'' said james proudly with a large smile.

"You mean my daughter, potter" said tom riddle raising one of his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Go away riddle, she is also mine. I officially adopted her" james told him and mimicking riddle's actions.

They continue to bickering with each other. Some of them are shocked because Potter's joined with Black now. Some of them like Evan Rosier, Bellatrix, Barty Jr,  are amusingly watched them.

Lily and Cassopiea looking at each other simply said "Idiots". After hearing this they both offended "hey" and turn to look at their partners who gives them absolute death glare which made them shut their mouth and watch the screen silently. Ava openly laughed at them. After hearing her laugh, her family members had large smile on their face.

When Harry still trying to find his wand, Ava thought about olivander's words. When suddenly a girl with blond hair, blue eyes introduce herself to Ava "I'm Carina Malfoy. And you are?"

Ava startled at first then she looked at her blue eyes with the violet ones "um I'm Ava.. Ava Potter. Nice to meet you"

Cassopiea tensed at hearing her name and giving her a sharp glare. Ava turned to look at Harry.. he looks like he found his wand finally.

She about to move away from them when a boy about Harry height comes forward and said "I'm  Draco Malfoy, her twin brother" pointing at carina and extended his hands to Ava.

Ava don't want to touch his hand but if she won't then they will consider her rude. So she reluctantly shake his hand.

She was about take away her hand from him but he suddenly give a kiss on her knuckles. She stands there shocked for few seconds but she immediately withdraw her hand in disgust.

She started to scratch that area hardly enough to draw a blood and her heart rate beat faster. Her throat tighten. She start to pant heavily, her vision blinded with her tears.

Everyone looked shockingly at her reaction. Cassopiea heart ache at the sight of her. When Harry suddenly pushed past them and hold Ava tightly in his arms.

Ava faintly aware of her surroundings. Because of magic blocks removed, Her anxiety state provoked her magic. The things around her starts to shake and some are even shattered.

Draco Malfoy suddenly looking guilty because if he didn't touch her, she didn't have to go through that pain now. Seeing this carina tried to comfort him.

Harry start to rub her back and stroke her hair. He takes her hand and lay against his heart beat. "That's it Ava, take a deep breath for me... You are doing well... come back to me sister" he softly told her.

Ava start to calm down slowly. And the things also stopped their shaking. She just laid limply against his arms.

Seeing this side of Harry, Ava felt a deep tug in her heart. But she couldn't do anything about it now, she lost him. she lost her brother forever... She didn't realise she is crying. When someone start to stroke her face, she immediately jerk away from them.

She turned to look at Cassopiea who is looking at her with worry. Then she turned around, everyone is looking at her now. She immediately stand from her mother's lap. "I'm going outside now, Don't come for me" she informed her family without any emotions. Everyone taken aback by her cold voice and sudden mood change.

Ava walk Swiftly and opened the door with a sudden force, Cassopiea and lily stand from their seats, start to follow her but before they could, fleur stand before them "Don't follow her"

"But she is--" lily is cut off by fleur. "she won't like it. It will only anger her further. Don't worry she will come once she cool down from her temper" They reluctantly agreed and continue to watch the movie.

Fleur sighed heavily 'oh baby, how I wish to take away all the pain from you'

Ava stand outside in the courtyard. Thinking about Harry caused only her more pain. Then Dumbledore and his manipulation towards Harry increased her anger further. "I didn't save you Harry.. I FAILED YOU" her pain and anger tears flow on her face and her magic start to lash out.

Thunders blooming in the great hall. Everyone couldn't help but shiver at this. Smaller ones are covering their ears. Future ones are known this is happening because of Ava's emotions.

"What's happening!?" Sirius Black shouted among the thunder sound.

"Ava is outside--" "we have to get her" Cassopiea and lily worriedly stand from their seats and their heart beats faster against their rib cage.

Before they could, Hermione stopped them. "No don't, you can't go there now''

"What do you mean we can't!? That's my daughter" Cassopiea angrily shouted at her.

"it's all happening because of her.. once she calm down herself, it will also eventually stop" Hermione explain them calmly

"How can she do that!" Frank Longbottom asked her shockingly.

"Hmm.. then you have to watch the movie. Now shall we?" Then she turned to her seat.

Others couldn't believe how much power she had. Cassopiea worry didn't go away but nonetheless she turned to the screen.