014

jungwon's p

jungwon's p.o.v

"You fucking scared me!"

I looked up from my sitting position at the other's sudden outburst, while still holding the frozen spoons on top of my eyes.

"Jungwon? What are you doing?" Ni-ki's eyes were wide open when I huffed a breath, standing up again.
The younger was probably just about to get himself breakfast while I was in the kitchen.

"Do you know how to get rid of puffiness? As fast as possible?" I defeatedly put down the spoons, sighing.

"Why? Did you have a late night snack?" The younger tilted his head, shrugging at the same time, "Is your face puffy?"

"No, but my eyes." I shook my head, "My eyes are so puffy and red. I need to get rid of them befo-"

"Ni-ki! Jungwon! The manager is waiting for us!"

The two of us heard Sunghoon say, who already grabbed his jacket and ran outside of our dorm, making me and Ni-ki look at each other in shock.

Shit.

jungwon's p.o.v end

"Not even the make up artist will be able to cover that up." Ni-ki cackled to himself, glancing at Jungwon again who on the other hand was busy staring at his phone camera, in hope that the redness in his eyes and face would disappear.

"What happened?" Jay asked, turning around as well, "Did you watch Titanic?"

"No." Jungwon shook his head, "I talked to a friend last night."

"And...?" Ni-ki dragged out his words, wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"And what?"

"You cried." Jay eventually joined the conversation.

"So what?" The boy growled, rolling his eyes with a pout.

"We have an interview today." Jay continued, a little more serious this time, "I'm sure even with the editing you will still look tired."

"I'm sure it won't be too obvious, so don't worry." Jungwon quickly reassured the others and himself, looking away. He was done talking about this topic, trying to shake away the feeling of just wanting to stay at home.

And even though he loved it, there were times where he wasn't feeling like fulfilling his duties and attending all the schedules as a celebrity.