015

#ENHYPEN'S LEADER #JUNGWON CRITICIZED FOR LACK OF INTEREST AND BORED EXPRESSION DURING LATEST INTERVIEW (WATCH HERE)

(WATCH HERE)

ENHYPEN'S JUNGWON UNDER FIRE FOR RUDE BEHAVIOR DURING INTERVIEW (HERE )

The girl's hands were trembling as she was unable to stop scrolling through the countless articles that popped up her browser.
Her eyes were growing wider and wider.

What the fuck was going on?
She thought, shaking her head in denial.

How could this be?

The whole time she was texting a celebrity?
She even insulted him for god's sake!
A whole celebrity!

A thought crossed her mind. Was she going to be sued?

That's when her attention was drawn by more articles, all stating the same thing.

#BELIFTLAB ACCUSED OF OVERWORKING THE ONLY GROUP UNDER THEIR LABEL #ENHYPEN

ENHYPEN'S FANS ARE WORRIED FOR THEIR IDOLS HEALTH

LATEST INTERVIEW OF ENHYPEN SHOWCASES THE IDOLS' EXHAUSTION AND TIREDNESS

"It's really him..." She spoke to herself, immediately turning off her phone when a costumer entered, startling her.

The girl was trying so hard to focus on her job, but her mind didn't stop wandering off as she kept zoning out.
She couldn't stop imagining his face.
His messages. His voice.
How could she have been so dumb? Such a pretty face and voice couldn't be just an ordinary person!

And the way she called him 'cute' as if he didn't hear that every day already.

Slamming her head against the cash desk, she let out a groan, hoping to just disappear right here and then.

Of course, both the costumers and her boss would notice her unusual behavior soon and she had to get an earful that night when her night shift was over.

"I'm...deeply sorry." Was the only thing she said to her defense, before bowing, "It won't happen again. I will make sure of that."

ji's p.o.v

I went home with a heavy head that day.

Almost forgetting to close the door behind me, I let myself drop on the ground right away as everything dropped out of my bag.

3 new messages.
From junglost.

I didn't dare to open them.

How could I?
To think that all this time I was texting not only a stranger, but a famous stranger on top of that, was a situation straight out of a fictional story.

One by one, I started to realize.
I must have mistyped the actual number from the suicide hotline, mistaking it for Jungwon's number instead.

My eyes widened again as I clasped my hand over my mouth.