016

jungwon's p

jungwon's p.o.v

"Dude, sit down for a second. You look so pale.."

"I'm sorry." My voice sounded agitated as I sat down on the slippery ground, leaning against the big mirror, "I can't seem to concentrate. I need to focus. Let's practice-"

"Practice can wait." Heeseung joined and sat down next to me, smiling warmly, "What's up?"

"Heartbreak."

"Ni-ki." I warned the younger, almost glaring at him to shut him up, "It's just...Things got too busy these days and I lost contact to a friend of mine."

"She cut ties with him. About a week ago."

"Ni-ki!" I warned him again, looking down as my heart clenched, remembering.

"That doesn't sound too good..." Jay furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? Is it because you are an idol?"

"No. She doesn't know that I am." I confidently shook my head, "I don't know why she blocked me...but I'm really worried for her."

Sunghoon looked serious. "And we are worried about you. Go rest and if possible get checked by a doctor while you are at it. This seems serious."

"There's no need." I immediately looked away, sweat dripping down my forehead, "And I'm sorry, guys. I will try to be more focused from now on."

"It's fine." Jay smiled, patting my shoulder, "Now go home after passing by the doctor. Or we will have to bring you there."

"But-"

"No buts."

"Geez, okay." I laughed and dragged myself up, feeling even more tired all of a sudden, "I will see you guys at the dorm then. Thank you."

"Go get checked!"

"Whatever." I laughed it off, grabbing my towel.

That day, I didn't go to the doctor.

I felt guilty for not practicing as much as the others, feeling like I'm lacking and slacking off.

So, I decided to go practice more at night.
When no one was there to nag me.
I knew the others just wanted to help. And I appreciated it a lot.

But I had to put on a performance for our fans.
No matter how tired I was.

I wanted our fans to be satisfied, not disappointed because I was sad because of what happened with Ji.

I needed to do well.

"My heart thirsts because of you. Like a fever, fever, fever..." I hummed to myself, frowning dissatisfied at my reflection. Sighing, I felt my eye lids closing against my will as I shook my head again.