chapter 15

Sadeeq's pov

Hanan is still crying and I don't know what to do to calm her down.

"Isn't the cry enough now?"

"They called me a damn thief. If that means nothing to you then it means much to me. I heve never took anything that doesn't belong to me" she said angrily.

"But that's not who you're"

"That's exactly my point. Exactly why I'm crying"

"But if I was you I will not cry"

"But you're not me"

I don't know what to say to calm this girl down. Maybe I should bring her favorite topic.

" So what is the point of watching all these series if you're not going to learn from them"

"What" she look confused.

"I don't remember the series name. But the main lead thought the girl stole his watch and she didn't. When accused her she didn't cry, she face him courageously and talked back to him! She wasn't afraid and she knew she didn't do it. He apologize to her later own too"

I was so surprised when she laughed

"So you all this time you were watching the thing you always complain about"

"I don't like them. I was just bored and I saw the scene" I added

"But that was more than a scene. It's like 2-3 episode"

"Come down " I said.
"Where are we at?"

"Getting some ice cream. Or you don't want any?"

"I do"

We get some ice cream eat and chat along the way. This is actually the very first we had a long conversation and I'm not going to lie it felt good. Having a company is not bad at all.

She said good night to me and was heading to her room.
"Hanan" I called
"Yes"
"I apologize for what happened to day. You truly don't deserve it"

" It's okay "

I can see how bright her face get. I'm like how happier she's these days.

...

I went out right after she goes in. I'm not letting what happened to day to slide. Just because I don't love Hanan or because we don't have any couple connection doesn't mean I will allow. She's like a sister to me and they have to respect her. I will protect my wife regardless.

I'm going to humiliate the person that humiliate Hanan today. The come back is going to be stronger.

I went to the security room in our family house. I do have authority on most of the things in this family.

I wasn't so shocked to see Hannah placing her stuff inside hanan's bag. This is infact exactly what I expect from her. She's evil, we all know.

....

We exchange greetings with Hanan.

"Get ready we're going out"
"Early in this morning"
"Yes"

"At least tell me where we're going to"

"Hanan are you coming or not?"
"I'm coming " she went to get ready.

I drove straight to my family house. My mom and siblings were there. The people that encounter yesterday's theft event were there too.

"Why did you ask us to gather early in the morning" mom asked?

"You will all find out. So yesterday an unfortunate even happened were my wife was accused of theft"

Was was shocked because she didn't know about it. My sister's weren't shock because definitely hannatu or someone told them. They definitely didn't believe though.

"Let me not waste your time. Is time to reveal the Truth "

I played the video and everyone was shock.

"As you can see. Nobody stole Hannah's stuff. She take it and place it in hanan's bag. My wife is not a thief"

****

Is the ship sailing already?👀