chapter 17

Hanan's pov

The best seconds of my life. Sadiq kissed me. That's the best part, but the worse part is how it ended so quick. He realizes me and apologize.

What the hell was he apologizing for? I'm his wife.

I had to finish up the cooking because he has already left the kitchen. I take the food to the dining.

"Food is ready" I said.

He smiled and didn't reply? What the hell?

There is so much awkwardness. Maybe because of the thing that happened a while ago. Or maybe because it happened suddenly.

I don't care the though. The best thing is I know where I stand now. He love me. I couldn't stop smiling.

We ate together for the first time today. It felt so good. The best moment of my life.

***
Since that cooking day Sadiq has been acting really weird. He is avoiding me at every cost. He avoids conversation, he avoids eating with me. He eat the food I cook but not together with me.

What the hell is going on?

Sadiq's and his cousin normally have mini party time to time. Just the cousins without elders. It's kinda of amazing but not to me, I don't like his cousins much.

He is driving and we didn't say anything to each other.

"I will drove you off and go to work. I have things to do. I will be there in the evening"

That is literally every he said. I'm sick of this nonsense.

"What is going on?" I asked
"I don't understand" he didn't even bother to look at me.

"Why are you avoiding me? You can't treat the way you like. Kissing today and then treating me like crap tomorrow"

He paused the car because of how angrily I sounded.

"I'm sorry for what happened. It was an accident and it will never happen again"

What the actual hell?

"It was an accident? Are you for real?".

I couldn't even hold my tears. Pathetic.

I tried to open the car door but it was locked.

"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I will go by myself " I demand
"I won't allow that to happen"

I pleaded with the tears rolling out. He just agreed without saying anything. I can't believe it at all. I reached the place and most of the cousin are not there except the once I hate the most.

She approach me with her best friend.

"Where is our brother?" They asked.

"At work"

She tap my shoulder and whisper to my ears.
"I swear to god you will pay for everything today".

I just move away without saying anything. She can't do anything to me anyways. All I heard was her telling her best friend

"You be the one recording"

I don't care about them. I was so tired of waiting. I wish my family didn't travel, I wound have go there.

Even Hannah and the girl are no where to be found. What the hell am I still doing here then.

I decided to go to Sadiq's place. I will just tell him I was bored and I decided to take a look at the office not because of him . I'm still mad at him.

Ofcourse I will go to see him

***

I have the Keke guy his money and then entered the office. I have been here before so I know Sadiq's office, he wasn't there.

Where is he?

I decided to take a look at the place. It's so beautiful, they have everything here. Food court, gym, game rooms.

I entered the game room and there's just 1 girl there. I didn't see her face nor what she's doing I just head in.

Maybe I could find an interesting game to play?

I saw a nightmare.

It was my Sadiq, my husband kissing Hannatu.

***

Kanbu. My blood dey boil oo

Thanks for anyone following so far. Please vote and comment 🤍