chapter 20

Final 🌹

Sadiq's pov

The only coming out of my mouth is " innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun".

Everything happen so quick. The same girl smiling and waving at me is the same girl laying unconsciously in blood. Life can change in a single second.

I ran shaking her and she is not responding. Just wake up please, say anything to me.

My eyes is filled with fear. I have never felt this scared in my life.

"Did anyone know her?" A random person ask

"She is my wife. Can someone please help with their car"I pleaded.

Everyone gathered in a couple of seconds. Almost everyone from office come out to see what is happening.

"Omar we will take her to hospital. Don't let the man escape please" I said to my friend.

I carried her and put her in the car. She's bleeding, her blood is all over me.

I'm crying. Is this what it feels to be scared of loosing someone. What If she never wake up? What if that smile is that last thing I will ever see from her.

"Please don't leave me. I'm begging you Hanan please don't leave me. I can't live without you."

We reached the hospital in couple of minutes. Garkuwa hospital is the closest hospital to us.

We took her immediately to the emergency cite.

I don't feel good at all. I don't even know who to call. What should I tell her family now?

That she's in this condition because she wanted to see me?
She is in the condition because I ultimately told her " cross now"?.

I think everything happen because of me. Only if she didn't come to see me. Only if I have never ask her to cross.

After gathering the strength I called her dad and told him everything. I called my family too.

They arrive in no time.

"Where is my daughter?" Her mom asked crying.

"The doctor didn't say anything to us yet" I said

"How did it happened?"

"I'm so sorry" I said and start crying. We are all crying.

After long waiting the doctor come out.

"Her condition is good. We thank God. But you can't see until after 20 hours and you can only see her individually"

I never felt so relieved. Only I want right now in my life is to talk to her that's all.

After long waiting Hanan is back to her senses.

She look so tired. She didn't deserve to go through this.

"How are you feeling"I hold her hands and the tears start falling.

"I'm okay alhamdulillah. are you crying?" she look at me.

"I'm not. I love you so much. I never got to tell you that and I almost loose you. I was so scared to loose you. Don't ever leave me" I hold her hands so tight.

"I will never leave you. See, even death couldn't separate us" she joked and we both laugh.

"Can you please excuse us? We have a couple of tests to conduct " the nurse demanded.

Why didn't they do all the test since? I miss my wife and I need to spend more time with her.

They called me in to tell me about all the test.

"All results are good. There's no any damage"

"Alhamdulillah we thank God" I said.

"They're both doing well" she said.

"Excuse Me? Both?" I explained

"Yes both mom and the child are doing well".

*****

Hanan's pov

My pregnancy hormones has been really crazy. I became so emotional. The other day I cried because I saw two sheep hitting the other one. I think he is an orphan maybe that's why they decide to hit him because he has no one.

I did nothing throughout my pregnancy except eating, watching and reading novels. Sadiq has been the most supportive husband ever. We found out we were having twins in my second trimester.

I can't believe I'm due today.

"Ready to become a mama?" Sadiq as we enter the hospital.

"I honestly don't know how I feel But I'm happy" I smiled.

"You got this baby. You're strong" he affirmed me.

Oh My God. Having baby has to be the hardest thing ever. I honestly just wanna hug my mom and tell her thank you. Just for giving birth to me.

Sadiq is right there with me. He look so emotional and scared. It's as if he is the one giving birth not me.

After long waiting. They pulled my baby girls out. The most beautiful cry ever.

I am holding 1 of them and Sadiq is holding 2 of them. We're both crying out if happiness.

Wait a minute.... I'm holding 1 and he is holding 2? They're actually triplets not twins.

Best gift ever.

I remember the time I look right in Sadiq's eyes and I saw the glimpse of us. I know me and him were meant for each other. But it wasn't just the glimpse of me and Him, it's the glimpse of me, him and our babies.

****

The end

Alhamdulillah.

Thank you so much everyone. If you have enjoyed this please recommend to your love ones. Don't forget to check out my other novels, I promise it's all worth it.

So much love🥺🤍

Sa'adah x🤍