chapter 18

Sadiq's pov

What the hell is she doing? I pushed her away from me. Before I say a single word I realized Hanan was there looking at us.

I can see the painful tears rolling from her eyes.

"Hana let me explain"
I couldn't even finish talking and she rushed out real quick.

I follow her but then I stop.

"You will pay for what you did. I will make you regret for a lifetime" i pointed at hannatu.

Hanan is not listening to me. I did nothing. I'm just as confuse as she is.

"Hanan you please listen to me" I hold her arm.

"Let me go.Let me go Sadiq. I don't wanna see your face!"

She is not willing to listen and I don't have time to be arguing. I picked her up and head to my car.

"Put me down. What the hell are you doing "
I didn't listen to her. I put her in the car and close it. I then entered the car and close it again.

"Can you please allow me to explain myself "

She burst into tears.

I tried all my best to calm her down but doesn't listen at all. We went back home and she is still crying.

I allowed her to cry as much as she can.

"Hanan we are running out of time. Get ready and let's go" I said to her.

"Are you for real? I can't believe you at all" she wiped her tears.

"You're not allowing me explain myself. What do you want me to do? Hanan" I tap her shoulders.
"Do you ever think I will do something like that? Okay maybe I have been so unfair to you but I will never touch someone I am not married to. I swear to you she did that! I didn't even realize she was there. It happened all of a sudden. I swear "

She didn't say anything to be but I can see she believed me. We get ready for the party.

I swear to God hannatu will pay for what she did. I will disgrace her!

***

Hanan's pov

I completely believe Sadiq. I know he will never do such a thing. I know him since I was a child. I am still very mad at him. I know Hannatu will revenge, but I will make sure she regret it.

We walk calmly into the event. Most of his cousin are there. He dragged my hand.

"What are you doing. Let me go" I whispered.

" Everyone is looking at us. Let me go!"

We entered an empty room.

"So do you forgive me" he pulled me to himself.
" What the hell are you doing? Someone might see us"

" Let them see. You're my wife anyways"

Exactly that moment Sadiq's sister walk in. He quickly let me go.

"Uhm-uhm I will go and check if they need anything " he said and left.

I can't stand the awkwardness too so I pretend to have something to do. I saw Hannah standing alone, waiting for something.

"Come with me " I hold her wrist.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"Come with me before I loose my mind" I said angrily.

We went to a very quiet place.

"Now listen to me. You will stay away from Sadiq. You can't even breath the same air as Sadiq" i gave her a warning.

"What can you do?" She smirk

I take a deep breath because I can do something very bad. I hate everything about this girl. She's the weirdest person to ever exist.

I quickly pushed her to the edge of the wall and squeeze her wrist.

"Let me go. It's hurting "

"Let it hurt more. You deserve it. I want you to stay away from me and my husband or I swear to God it will be very bad".

I let her go and went to see what the hell is going on. I actually don't like most of the people here. The energy is so weird.

The only thing I like about this event is how they put their childhood pictures displayed on the projector. They make fun of each other. I'm enjoying it so much, seeing Sadiq childhood pictures bring back so many memories.

It was all fun, all amazing until is not anymore. My world is crashing and I can barely stand still.

A pic of Sadiq kissing Hannatu right displayed. Everyone is looking at them. Everyone.

"Hanan listen to me please" Sadiq said.

"I hate you so much. I hate you" I ran out crying.

***

No please.

This is not Easy

Please show love❤️