chapter 16

Hanan's pov

My wife is not a theif

Oh my God. Am I dreaming? Did Sadiq just protected? Did he just proof my innocence?  I know I was dreaming. Sadiq love me, he love me. I couldn't take my eyes of him. I think right now I love him more than I ever loved him.

I felt this huge pride when he ordered hannatu to apologize to me, exactly the moment I was waiting for.

"I'm so sorry for everything. I don't even know why I did that. I'm so ashamed of myself please forgive" she said crying.

"Aww it's okay is not a big deal at all" I gave her a hug then whispered in here ears. "Yes you should be ashame of yourself". Then I step back and fake a smile.

We went back home after a while. Me and sadiq didn't really talk much on our way.

I go tired of staying in my room. I'm so bored and hafsa is not even online.

I walk and decide to sit on the same couch he sat. He didn't even look at me and I felt so relieved. We never real sat on the couch since our marriage.

"No Turkish series to watch today?" he said without looking at me.

"Just tell me directly that you want to watch it" i teased him.

"God forbid, waste of time"

I started laughing so hard.

"What is funny?" He asked
"You"
"Me,?"
"Yes"

And then silence follows. Sadiq never for once ate my meal. Maybe things weren't good before but now they're better. Let me try out my luck.

"Yaya Sadiq"

"I'm listening" he said without looking at me.
"You're not even looking at me" I made a sad face.

I was surprised when he put the phone away.

"Better now?"
"Much better" I smiled.

"Why don't you want to eat my food? I am just trying to understand why"

He take long before responding and I thought I offend him.

"Let's do something today Hanan. Let's cook together. Is that okay with you?"

I couldn't believe it at all. He is going to cook with me. I always dream about cooking one day with Sadiq's. It's finally happening.

***

Sadiq's pov

Hanan is not as annoying as I thought. I don't dislike her anymore. I just don't have anything towards her. There's a feeling but I don't know what that feeling is.

We get up and went to the kitchen.

"So what are we making mrs?"

"Something simple? I have a chicken curry soup in the fridge. Maybe we should make garlic Naan and eat with it?"  She suggested.

"That sounds great. I hope the curry soup taste because you don't look like someone that can cook at all" I tease

"Yaya Sadiq stop"

"I'm joking"

We laughed and started cooking. I got lost looking at her. She is very beautiful. Happiness looks so good on her. Her smile is so bright, that smile can even heal a broken heart. What the actual hell is wrong with me? I bounce back to reality.

I strength my hand to pick the spatula at the same time with her. Our hands touch and I can feel the spark. I don't know why I felt that way. We stared at each other for seconds.

"You go then" I cut of the awkwardness.

We are almost done cooking. I strength my hand to pick up the last naan and place on the pan and so she did. We both laugh and the plate fall down. We went down to pick it up at the same time.

I don't know what happened. I just go this feeling.

We got up together. I moved closer to her. I can hear her heartbeat. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me. I kiss her...

***

Omg👀👀👀🤍

How is the chapter?

Please comment, share and vote.

Love, sa'adah 🤍